To Dom

Am so...:P

Ask anyone... :P

* is serious for a second *

nothing bad with that !

* feels a little older and protective all of a sudden * ;)

Thankyee...:lol:

What a gentleman! ;) Hehe.

One in three aint bad... ;)

Now all I have to do is put up with the other two at the meet ;) - lolz!

What meet???

Do you not read General Chat? There's a forum meet on the 30th of July in Milton Keynes and on the 20th August in London.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*COUGH*!!!

PARENTAL ADVISORY REQUIRED! ;)

Ahhh so you do know what were referring too! Not so raw then are ya!!

;)

-> nicely spotted TMTM !

* applauds *

* looks differently at Cher2a now : from :P to :P *

;)

Shes obviously not the shy, naive kid she implies she is!

;)

Am so...:lol:

Ask anyone... ;)

Now we know, were gonna be really filthy!

;)

*Runs and hides*!

Shes not shy, I have read hwat they wrote on the toilet wall about her in Milton Keynes :lol:

Well word of me must travel very, very far, then, because I've never been to MK! :P Lolz.

Nice try, Dom ;) Hmmmm... If memory serves me well, you've seen me, haven't you? Come on, I'm not exactly... Er... Well, I'm not exactly shy, but I'm not exactly social either, am I? :P Hehe.

Yes that is why she uses a "glory hole" for her fun times ;)

Shes not shy, I have read hwat they wrote on the toilet wall about her in Milton Keynes :o

Well word of me must travel very, very far, then, because I've never been to MK! :D Lolz.

Nice try, Dom :P Hmmmm... If memory serves me well, you've seen me, haven't you? Come on, I'm not exactly... Er... Well, I'm not exactly shy, but I'm not exactly social either, am I? :D Hehe.

Just a little over the line there, Dom, don't you think ?! :P:D

Shes not shy, I have read hwat they wrote on the toilet wall about her in Milton Keynes :D

Well word of me must travel very, very far, then, because I've never been to MK! :P Lolz.

Nice try, Dom ;) Hmmmm... If memory serves me well, you've seen me, haven't you? Come on, I'm not exactly... Er... Well, I'm not exactly shy, but I'm not exactly social either, am I? :D Hehe.

Yes that is why she uses a "glory hole" for her fun times :P

Just a little over the line there, Dom, don't you think ?! :o:D

My Gentleman is back! Lolz.

It's his thread... Let him say... Whatever it was that he said :P Which, by the way, still has me confused. I know it's very, very rude, though... I can tell. Lolz. Perhaps it's best that I don't know. Hehe.

It's his thread... Let him say... Whatever it was that he said :D Which, by the way, still has me confused. I know it's very, very rude, though... I can tell. Lolz. Perhaps it's best that I don't know. Hehe.

Well ... let's just put it this way : if you really don't know what it means, just keep it like that ...

It's a fantasy of old perverted guys, you know, like Dom ... :P:D

It's his thread... Let him say... Whatever it was that he said :firedevil: Which, by the way, still has me confused. I know it's very, very rude, though... I can tell. Lolz. Perhaps it's best that I don't know. Hehe.

Well ... let's just put it this way : if you really don't know what it means, just keep it like that ...

It's a fantasy of old perverted guys, you know, like Dom ... :P:unsure:

Lolz!!! Behave, all of you! ;):lol::huh:

Am so... :firedevil:

nothing bad with that !

Now all I have to do is put up with the other two at the meet :P - lolz!

What meet???

Do you not read General Chat? There's a forum meet on the 30th of July in Milton Keynes and on the 20th August in London.

Ahh those meets, im not coming as I dont think id be welcome to be honest

Shes not shy, I have read hwat they wrote on the toilet wall about her in Milton Keynes :lol:

Nice try, Dom ;) Hmmmm... If memory serves me well, you've seen me, haven't you? Come on, I'm not exactly... Er... Well, I'm not exactly shy, but I'm not exactly social either, am I? :firedevil: Hehe.

P1ssing myself laughing!!

I might have been a victim of hers!!

:P

Shes not shy, I have read hwat they wrote on the toilet wall about her in Milton Keynes :P

Well word of me must travel very, very far, then, because I've never been to MK! ;) Lolz.

Nice try, Dom ;) Hmmmm... If memory serves me well, you've seen me, haven't you? Come on, I'm not exactly... Er... Well, I'm not exactly shy, but I'm not exactly social either, am I? :firedevil: Hehe.

Just a little over the line there, Dom, don't you think ?! :P:lol:

Gentleman... ;)

Ill ask Dom on Cher behalf 'Whats a glory hole dDom??'

Am so... :firedevil:

nothing bad with that !

Now all I have to do is put up with the other two at the meet :P - lolz!

What meet???

Aw, no! And then there was one... Lolz! You coming Dom?

Shes not shy, I have read hwat they wrote on the toilet wall about her in Milton Keynes :P

Well word of me must travel very, very far, then, because I've never been to MK! ;) Lolz.

Gentleman... ;)

Or not...

Gentleman... ;)

Or not...

You must know!

Well word of me must travel very, very far, then, because I've never been to MK! :lol: Lolz.

Nice try, Dom :P Hmmmm... If memory serves me well, you've seen me, haven't you? Come on, I'm not exactly... Er... Well, I'm not exactly shy, but I'm not exactly social either, am I? ^_^ Hehe.

Just a little over the line there, Dom, don't you think ?! :lol::P

Gentleman... :P

Or not...

You must know!

Nope.

Am so...:P

nothing bad with that !

* feels a little older and protective all of a sudden * :(

Thankyee...:o

What a gentleman! :D Hehe.

One in three aint bad... :D

Now all I have to do is put up with the other two at the meet :o - lolz!

What meet???

Aw, no! And then there was one... Lolz! You coming Dom?

I may do the London one, if im not busy. It was cool at LFCC there were about 5 guys all wearing punisher tshirts and apparentley people were going up to them hahaha, great thing about being anonymous only Too Tall, Lams, Nebitt and Cher2a know what I look like.

I still need to track down Drwhonutz and beat his ass though, so if we can identify him, then im there ;)

Shes not shy, I have read hwat they wrote on the toilet wall about her in Milton Keynes :o

Well word of me must travel very, very far, then, because I've never been to MK! :D Lolz.

Nice try, Dom ;) Hmmmm... If memory serves me well, you've seen me, haven't you? Come on, I'm not exactly... Er... Well, I'm not exactly shy, but I'm not exactly social either, am I? :P Hehe.

Yes that is why she uses a "glory hole" for her fun times :(

Just a little over the line there, Dom, don't you think ?! :P:o

Gentleman... :D

Or not...

You must know!

Nope.

Tonights homework, watch Porkies or if you can`t find that get the sweetest thing with selma blair and christina applegate, that should be easy to find.

Tonights homework, watch Porkies or if you can`t find that get the sweetest thing with selma blair and christina applegate, that should be easy to find.

Oh yes, great teacher Dom, share some of your wisdom ! :P:P

Well its better she find out from us, than asking at a sci fi con. I don`t even want to contemplate what the sexually frustrated will do to her then. It would mess up her costume :o

Oh yes, great teacher Dom, share some of your wisdom ! :P:lol:

Um... *Panicks*!!! Lolz.

Ps. Seen The Sweetest Thing... Meh.

LOL

Fair play mate

Indeed.

Omg - misread that! (Dyslexia. Joy...)

I thought you said "fairy tale", TMTM, for some straaaange reason...

So, yeah... My bad.

Then you know what a glory hole is :lol:

Not really, no. I watched it... Um... Didn't really make sense, a lot of it. Understood some of it, though, OBVIOUSLY. I'm not THAT stupid. Lolz. Well, okay, that's debatable, but you know what I mean.