SHABS

sarah-4-eva

Do you know which of the cast is confirmed going dude???

Hiya Dom!

Hows it going?

The cast will not be at this one. But you can catch them at thier premiere on :

18 Jul - Film Premiere of 'The Fantastic Four'. - At the Vue Cinema, Leicester Square.

This is mainly press and critics, etc etc

All the best,

Shabs

Im good buddy, How are you and all your chicks???

Is there any way of finding out which cast will be turning up to the prem??

Does any one want to go to a screening of Fantastic 4 on the 17th? at the Vue in leicester square?

U.K. Release Date:

22nd July 2005

cost 10£ though (free popcorn and drink too)

Oh! with me of course!

Shabs

( people who do strange things in the dark, need not apply.. LOL!)

PICTURE

:(

OMGOMG seroiously?? ACK!! how many peopel can go? clare would LOVE that!! ;)

p.s. what like times and stuff would this be? how did you manage to get into this? i thought these things were only for press ppl and johnathon ross types?! OMG will HE be there?? ACK!! haha :angry::angry:

Darling, Settle down,

It is not a premiere - The Premiere is on the 18th of July! at the Vue cinema,

It is then, the stars will turn up.

This is just a pre-screening. You get to see it before any one else though.

Let me know, so I can reserve seats... Yes I can order 3 or more tickets.

The Pre-Screening of The Fantastic Four

> Tuesday 19 July 2005

> at the Vue West End, Leicester Square, London

> Doors open: 6.00pm

> Start 6.30pm

> £10 per ticket

> Popcorn and water provided

Let me know if your still up for it?

:(

(ps... yes the 19th)

Got tickets left (I was at college all of yesterday - no PC time :lol: )? I would love to come! If you can put up with me, of course :P , and my FF4 drooling and seat leaning :(

Hi Darling,

I have 2 tickets, I shall have them tomorrow.

Shabs :D

Yaysell! Thankyee.

How much was it, again?

Can't wait! What a way to celebrate Uni-going (woohoo!).

Plus I'm a total critic. I love writing reviews!

oh bum. I guess I'm too late now, aye!! Nevermind, shall be catching it on 22nd July (that's the release date, right??!!) hmm...lardedardarrrrrr ;)

p.s. Shabs, if you go to the premiere and meet Ioan Gruffudd, please tell him me and clare and naomi love him....hehe....tar!! :lol:

oh bum.  I guess I'm too late now, aye!! Nevermind, shall be catching it on 22nd July (that's the release date, right??!!) hmm...lardedardarrrrrr  :D

p.s. Shabs, if you go to the premiere and meet Ioan Gruffudd, please tell him me and clare and naomi love him....hehe....tar!!  :D

He will ask me how much you love him? ... How much do you love him fliss?

B)

like squillions, babe :P

Yaysell! Thankyee.

How much was it, again?

tenna darling...... Your going one of the first people in the country to see it....

It's going to be awesome ! :lol:

Awesome :D IM me sometime for sneeky organising? Lolz! We must conspire...:P:lol: Whaaaat? It's a Cher thing :P With added '2', plus 'a'! ;) *Giggles*.

Edited by Cher2a

do you even KNOW who derek is? :angry:

course he does, which is why he said it ^_^:D:P:P *cough* YOU LOVE DEREK *cough*

he came back from his holiday to 'mont blonk' as he says today and he brought me chocolate...its like im not eatign them u touched them u nong eurgh!! ^_^

mont blanc i think you mean fliss. :o amazing skiing! i wanna go back :P i hate derek invading my mountain pft :rolleyes:

Skiing!!!! I love skiing..... and making snow men of course!....

What do you think of my handy work?

Shabs03009.jpg

BUDGET!!!!!

Shabs :o

do you even KNOW who derek is? :angry:

course he does, which is why he said it ^_^:D:P:P *cough* YOU LOVE DEREK *cough*

he came back from his holiday to 'mont blonk' as he says today and he brought me chocolate...its like im not eatign them u touched them u nong eurgh!! ^_^

mont blanc i think you mean fliss. :P amazing skiing! i wanna go back :o i hate derek invading my mountain pft :rolleyes:

Shabs03009.jpg

BUDGET!!!!!

Shabs :o

Very handsome! :D

Ps. You don't look bad, either, Shabs :P :P

do you even KNOW who derek is? :D

course he does, which is why he said it :P:P:o;) *cough* YOU LOVE DEREK *cough*

he came back from his holiday to 'mont blonk' as he says today and he brought me chocolate...its like im not eatign them u touched them u nong eurgh!! :lol:

mont blanc i think you mean fliss. :P amazing skiing! i wanna go back :wub: i hate derek invading my mountain pft ;)

Shabs03009.jpg

BUDGET!!!!!

Shabs :D

Wasnt you in that film Jack Frost Shabs??

;)

That's a rather cool snowman!

Hmm.. well that was it, my cheery comment for the day, early nights are my friend these days.

Cher bed you imp!

"Bed"? What is this "bed" of which you speak? :lol: Lolz!

Yes, mother... ;)

Actually it springs to mind how everyone in that picture appears very well dressed for playing in the snow, maybe it's just me who puts wellies, duffel coat, bobble hat, gloves and a scarf to rival Doctor Who on, and has a bright red nose.

Indeed, it is (just you). The rest of us understand the Power of the Suit, no matter the weather conditions! :lol:

Hmm.. well that was it, my cheery comment for the day, early nights are my friend these days.

Cher bed you imp!

Yes, mother... :D

;)

Realistically I know I'll be up for a few more hours cultivating the bags under my eyes but I have to pretend I'm a well behaved mumsie type just in case your parents see this forum and make you vow not to come and cause mischief with me at Willen Lake.

Actually it springs to mind how everyone in that picture appears very well dressed for playing in the snow, maybe it's just me who puts wellies, duffel coat, bobble hat, gloves and a scarf to rival Doctor Who on, and has a bright red nose.

Indeed, it is (just you). The rest of us understand the Power of the Suit, no matter the weather conditions! :lol:

I hope he had warm underwear on then! ;)

Cher bed you imp!

"Bed"? What is this "bed" of which you speak? ;) Lolz!

Yes, mother... :P

:D

Realistically I know I'll be up for a few more hours cultivating the bags under my eyes but I have to pretend I'm a well behaved mumsie type just in case your parents see this forum and make you vow not to come and cause mischief with me at Willen Lake.

Hehe. Good plan. Act responsible... :lol: ... What's "responsible"?.. :P

I hope he had warm underwear on then! ;)

Mental image NOT needed (Na, I have pictures - lolz! Just kidding, of course), thankyou very much :D

Cher bed you imp!

Yes, mother... :P

:lol:

Hehe. Good plan. Act responsible... :lol: ... What's "responsible"?.. :lol:

Shush, what they know won't hurt them. I'll be too drunk to be responsible. :lol:

I hope he had warm underwear on then! :lol:

Mental image NOT needed (Na, I have pictures - lolz! Just kidding, of course), thankyou very much :lol:

I meant as in thermals, poor boy would get a cold. I'm not a total pervert you know! :lol:

I hope he had warm underwear on then! :lol:

Mental image NOT needed (Na, I have pictures - lolz! Just kidding, of course), thankyou very much :lol:

I meant as in thermals, poor boy would get a cold. I'm not a total pervert you know! :lol:

Are you sure about that one? It's debatable... Lolz!

Yaysell! Thankyee.

How much was it, again?

tenna darling...... Your going one of the first people in the country to see it....

It's going to be awesome ! :lol:

Awesome :D IM me sometime for sneeky organising? Lolz! We must conspire...:rolleyes::lol: Whaaaat? It's a Cher thing :P With added '2', plus 'a'! ;) *Giggles*.

The Tickets are HERE!!!! lolz!

f4.jpg

To cool to be true! :D

Awesome! :D:wub: