A Big Thank You

Swordman

Hi Everyone,

I posted a thank you this morning to everyone who stopped by our stall at the weekend but unfortunately it has been deleted as I must have broke a forum rule by advertising our web-site, so I am going to try it again without mentioning the name ( that could be easier said than done).

We were the stall that had the swords and the black backing. The reason for the post was to thank everyone who came to the stall not just the customers, but anyone who stopped by for a chat or to have their picture taken with one of the swords. We would especially like to thank (in no particular order) Sarah Conner,Trinty,Two-Face, both Catwomen and the Marines from Aliens. To let you all know we will be posting the pictures on our web-site this weekend for you all to look at. I will leave my e-mail address on at the bottom of this message so that I can send you a link to the web-site and don't have to post the address. I would also say if any of you guys have anymore pictures of yourselves dressed up we would love to post them on the web-site.

Again many thanks to all of you that stopped by it really make the shows for us.

Many Thanks Karl

P.S I cannot leave my e-mail (forum rules) so if anyone wants their picture please let me now and I will send you a direct link to it.

Edited by Swordman

Your stool was AWESOME! :lol: I'm a weapons freak, and I couldn't stop staring at your Katanas :lol: Fantastic display, dudes! Sorry that I didn't have the guts to come over and say hello... I was worried you might not like me...:o

Edited by Cher2a

:( Indeed, I will also say hellO - hehe.

I thought my weapon *cough* "obbsession" *cough would scare you. Lolz. My room is an armoury in the making - lolz!

Seeya round, dudes! :lol:

Edited by Cher2a