National Express Station

clairewkd

rite, me and my mate are comin down from up north, doin a Crewe-Stokeontrent-Birmingham-London, and does anyone know where the National Express station is (the big one that everyone from EastEnders always leaves from LOL) in relation to Earls Court, I'm a London Virgin LOL so i aint got a clue where anywhere is LOL

rite, me and my mate are comin down from up north, doin a Crewe-Stokeontrent-Birmingham-London, and does anyone know where the National Express station is (the big one that everyone from EastEnders always leaves from LOL) in relation to Earls Court, I'm a London Virgin LOL so i aint got a clue where anywhere is LOL

Sould be Victoria, which it a couple of tube stops from EC on several lines .... I think !

From Earls Court there is a tube station and if you get the Jubilee line, there is a direct line to Victoria.

I am coming from Bristol and my coach drops me off outside Earls Court at 9:20am and in the evening i have to get the tube from Earls Court to Vicroria.

There is a London Transport web site which i use and is very helpful for planning trips. Go to GOOGLE and type in London Transport.

Edited by BluebizzieB

From Earls Court there is a tube station and if you get the Jubilee line, there is a direct line to Victoria.

NO!

The Jubilee line doesn't go anywhere near Earl's Court. It doesn't stop at Victoria either.

Victoria is connected to Earl's Court directly by the District line,

and if the District line is not running, then travel via Green Park

(Green Park links to Victoria by the Victoria line, and links to Earl's Court by the Piccadilly line).