the meet

tooty_fruity

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s'cuse me, i gotta add that s club were the best, altho better as s club 7 i will always b a fan!

unfort im not j/k :blink:

kirsty xx

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease dont say anyone here likes sclub juniors...or sclub8, whatever they call themselves now!! :lol:

sclub7 released some good songs to sing loudly to with a group of friends when feeling slightly less than sober....but every other song on their albums i thought were...erm....less than adequate.

*would like to point out it was never me who bought those albums i have heard....it was an unnamed friend*

i really need to tell you all something...

I'M GAY!!!!

i feel better now....  come and get get it boys :D

Did I say that? Hmm...my mind must have momentarily lapsed!

Well...I guess it stands to reason, although my marriage to Elijah was purely a ploy to get my mitts on all luvverly cash! Instant divorce and take my share *Mwahahahahahhahahaha*

And Houdi - I only fancied u coz u look so sexy and boyish in that wonderful trouser suit :(

:blink:

thought so... and i'm glad you're out... well done sweetie.. *mwah*

HOUDINIA

Well...I did buy a certain someone a rose last night...

My heart belongs to another...

Should they know the truth, Houdi? :D

you mean the fact you bought jason a rose?

HOUDINIA

*blush* well he did ask so sweetly and look at me with those lovely eyes...who could resist? :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

i dont think im gonna pass comment on S club.... :blink:

The only thing wrong with S Club is that they're no more! My name's Mark, and I like S Club!

See, HoD, are you proud of me!

M :D

Well done! The longest journey starts with the first step :lol:

The first ' Step(s) '. Puh! I'm positively running now.

I also like Texas, Shania Twain, N'Sync, Britney and almost any other ' stringy ' music like that.

M :(

( And only those who know me will really know whether my taste in music, and for that matter films, is REALLY that bad )!!!!!!!

s'cuse me, i gotta add that s club were the best, altho better as s club 7 i will always b a fan!

unfort im not j/k  :blink:

kirsty xx

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease dont say anyone here likes sclub juniors...or sclub8, whatever they call themselves now!! :lol:

sclub7 released some good songs to sing loudly to with a group of friends when feeling slightly less than sober....but every other song on their albums i thought were...erm....less than adequate.

*would like to point out it was never me who bought those albums i have heard....it was an unnamed friend*

ahem, i may happen to hav an s club 8/juniours album and a single.......or 2! ahem!

kirsty xx

The only thing wrong with S Club is that they're no more! My name's Mark, and I like S Club!

Well done! The longest journey starts with the first step :lol:

I also like Texas, Shania Twain, N'Sync, Britney and almost any other ' stringy ' music like that.

M :(

( And only those who know me will really know whether my taste in music, and for that matter films, is REALLY that bad )!!!!!!!

we were listening to your music in your car the other night... when we were putting footprints on the windscreen

HOUDINIA

Well done! The longest journey starts with the first step ;)

im betting u were an aaron carter fan.....and i know they have him on dance machines too :blink:

M :blink:

tooty not happy! lol, i cant tell if ur messin or not cos i dont know u but i may happen to like 'stringy' music :blink:

kirsty xx

wot the hell is goin on in this thread lol...MADNESS..no, not darkness...MADNESS i say!

if you think this is bad you should have seen jason showmaster on the horse racing game

ROTFLMFAOASTC!

HOUDINIA

omg...R there pictures lol!

LMAO! HELL YEAH! :blink:

HOUDINIA

unfort im not j/k  :blink:

kirsty xx

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease dont say anyone here likes sclub juniors...or sclub8, whatever they call themselves now!! :blink:

ahem, i may happen to hav an s club 8/juniours album and a single.......or 2! ahem!

kirsty xx

;) noooooooooo not the little ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Showmasters Admin

im betting u were an aaron carter fan.....and i know they have him on dance machines too :blink:

OMG ! No. Please god no.

Aron Carter. Now that's just insulting. :D

Also, I would just like to point out that when H was in my car with her feet on the windscreen, I was not there !

wot the hell is goin on in this thread lol...MADNESS..no, not darkness...MADNESS i say!

if you think this is bad you should have seen jason showmaster on the horse racing game

ROTFLMFAOASTC!

HOUDINIA

omg...R there pictures lol!

LMAO! HELL YEAH! :blink:

HOUDINIA

Ahhhhh i must see them! HE heeeee

I like Nsync... :blink:

Hmm...there is hope...Texas have done some good tunes...and Sharleen is very cute! (Androgynous, Houdi - there's that big word again! lol)

Shania and Britney are certainly very pleasing to the eye...but not so keen on the sounds...

On occasions Britney sounds like a female Popeye...I keep waiting for her to go "Ugh ugh ugh ugh! I luvs ya, Olive!" (Popeye laugh in the cartoon, you young 'uns!)

:blink:

ooooo, can anyone make that noise that funny big thing used to make when trying to talk?

the one who kinda looked like he was made out of potatoes, and was friends with olive??

just wondered!

My god! What on earth is that about? I thought I was worse for wear ;)

This makes no sense at all! :blink:

lol...I was thinking the same :blink:

ooooo, can anyone make that noise that funny big thing used to make when trying to talk?

the one who kinda looked like he was made out of potatoes, and was friends with olive??

just wondered!

My god! What on earth is that about? I thought I was worse for wear :D

This makes no sense at all! ;)

lol...I was thinking the same :D

ooops sorry :blink:

ok, in popeye there was popeye and olive, there was that little shouty women at the army camp, and there was a really big bloke who was funny looking (like he was made out of potatoes....ive just realised the irony of that being my name, i dont mean he was made out of me! i mean the vegetable!!)

he made a strange ug noise when he spoke, he never used proper words! SOMEONE must remember him!!!

im not crazy :blink:

he was really huge and strong and olives friends.....

just wondered!

My god! What on earth is that about? I thought I was worse for wear :D

This makes no sense at all! ;)

lol...I was thinking the same :D

ooops sorry :blink:

ok, in popeye there was popeye and olive, there was that little shouty women at the army camp, and there was a really big bloke who was funny looking (like he was made out of potatoes....ive just realised the irony of that being my name, i dont mean he was made out of me! i mean the vegetable!!)

he made a strange ug noise when he spoke, he never used proper words! SOMEONE must remember him!!!

im not crazy :blink:

he was really huge and strong and olives friends.....

I have a vague recollection that this being was called "fool" or "goon" or something like that. It seemed to be wearing a kind of dress - despite being in the army and had a flower in it's hat thing, unless I have imbibed too much rum again...*HIC*

But I would say it sounded more like B-Real from Cypress Hill after way too much "smoke"... :D

I have a vague recollection that this being was called "fool" or "goon" or something like that. It seemed to be wearing a kind of dress - despite being in the army and had a flower in it's hat thing, unless I have imbibed too much rum again...*HIC*

But I would say it sounded more like B-Real from Cypress Hill after way too much "smoke"... :blink:

woohoo its real :blink:

sorry...but i was starting to worry about myself! it made strange noises tho!