C8 the Party question?

Dom

16 sounds pretty good really, part from i'm sure there would be many objections from anyone under that age tho.

if they can be cool thats ok, but the ones that cain round the centre giving guests underwear are a joke.

16 sounds pretty good really, part from i'm sure there would be many objections from anyone under that age tho.

if they can be cool thats ok, but the ones that cain round the centre giving guests underwear are a joke.

Have ppl actually done that????!!!

glad i didn't see that

soon you'll be putting an age limit on the event itself! hehe. but fair do's with the underwear thing, pretty crazy indeed. You should just get on the door of the party and be like 'sorry your screaming too much, can't come in' wear a posh suit n some shades and go for the crossed arms bouncer thing.

soon you'll be putting an age limit on the event itself! hehe. but fair do's with the underwear thing, pretty crazy indeed. You should just get on the door of the party and be like 'sorry your screaming too much, can't come in' wear a posh suit n some shades and go for the crossed arms bouncer thing.

Dude thats my job in real life anyways, thats why I hate the screaming kids, when you work under 18`s you have to put up with there crap and there is not alot you can do!

Are they all screaming and running around like they do in the centre?

No, but all the older ones do.

:P

I don't sream. I might scare most people as I can scream pretty loud. I agree with the age restriction.

Defo with the no chavs!!

Good that takes care of the ginger flipper from potter!

Are they all screaming and running around like they do in the centre?

No, but all the older ones do.

:P

I don't sream. I might scare most people as I can scream pretty loud. I agree with the age restriction.

Defo with the no chavs!!

Good that takes care of the ginger flipper from potter!

which one would that be?