an extend Collectormania ?

ford perfect

:pyth: Is it possible to extend future Collectormanias to a five or even 7 day event this could give guests greater flexibility to attend with more guests coming and going during the course of the event

What do people think would you be interested in a prolonged experience? what problems do you foresee with stalls etc...?

how can these problems be resolved? :vader:

only prob is that the weekdays will not be so busy as ppl need to get time off work and if there is a 7 day event there might be 2 guests sum1 (who has to travel a long way) wants to see coming on the first and last days which then makes it inconvenient for them as they have to come twice

Sorry dude but its a bad idea.

The prices would shoot up for renting the space and stall holders.

Hardly any guests would be there all 7 or on the same day most people want.

The Centre I doubt would allow it (its cool if they change venue though I hate the centre)

Nobody would go during the week as they have jobs

They couldnt get enough crew for that long as 85% of them have a life :wub:

Generally the weekend is the best time for guests, believe it or not some actors get weekends off too and its the date of the show not the length, if you are filming YOU ARE FILMING and that can`t be changed.

i think it would just be too long.

i like that the Friday and the Monday but i think the guests would then become too spread out over the course of a week and ppl travelling long distances (like me) can only afford and get time off for a couple of days. its a nice thought but its just to long.

i don't think the shopping centre would agree either

I really cannot see it happening. As crew, the weekends are hard enough. You wake up on the friday morning go into start work and then you dont sleep again until you are home on the Monday night (tuesday morning).... It is extremley hard work for the crew... I only worked 3 days at C7 yet during those 3 days I actually worked, 42 Hrs and I then went in on my Monday off and worked for breakdown, and coz i was there early we started the bits that cud be dun early so again i was working another 4 hrs ther. So over 4 days I worked 46hrs + we had the crew party + the saturday night party.. Believe me Im still trying to catch up on sleep. Really cant see it happening. Sorry people

Alex