Don't you wish?

Daniel Jackson

Well sometimes i wish i could live in one of the sci fi shows i love. :D

Often dreamed of serving on the Enterprise or Voyager, or having an exciting job like in the SGC.

Some days I wish i could parade around space as a fugitive on a ship like Serenity, or maybe move to a different universe :D

Where would you guys like to be? :wub:

I would love to be: -

A scientist working along side the team at Atlantis!

Or an ensign on the enterprise working in the engine room!

A stow away on the Serenity with a skill they could use!

A cop working along side the CSI team or a lawyer in the offices of Bostanor even at wolfram and hart to see some cool nightly beings!!!!

I can dream can't i!!!!! to take me away from the drabness that is called my life!

I like the idea of being a CSI - I could be one but I don't know if I could cope with the dealines and pressure AND be patient with the evidence.

Some in a military installation like the SGC - Could be! Join the Army/Airforce and be patient!

Now to be on the Enterprise or Serenity would be amazing. So much fun! I would be ALWAYS on the holo-deck in the Enterprise. Being on Serenity would just be a laugh, I'd spend all day trying to annoy Jayne... heee

*goes away into own little world*

Sigh....I'd love it....more money than I have now would be good.....i hate being a student.

ah to be in an SG team....now that would be cool

reminds me of the lines

Daniel "the artefacts they've been moved"

Jack "Daniel go to your happy place"

the problem is I REALLY do understand what Daniels feeling right there

okay....now I start the day dreaming

I work in a shop and im just waiting for the sg or sga team to come crashing though the window and say they have come to rescue me from the evil goa,uld that runs the shop (Im sure that ive seen my managers eyes glow on occasions) I would also accept a rescue from luke skywalker/han solo captainarcher/trip tucker or any one who.s ship was passing .

yeah I'm sure M&B (the big company that runs our pub) are some form of big bad!

beamed up by the Asgard would be fab...spesh today.....I'm in the kitchen AGAIN arrrrrrrrrrgh and I'm tired coz I worked a double yesterday!

I so know how you feel I have recently escaped the evil clutches of the big bad that be M&B (its run by Goa'uld ya know).

Id love to be in the airforce and on one of the SG teams (spesh SG1), I often day dream about such things, thats whats so fab about this great programme. All that traveling around meeting people, seeing new things, the battles they get in, and mostly not being stuck in the same place with the same people all the time.

Trust me you need to start planning an escape and save yourself. They will scar you for life!!!!! It took me 6 years to get out and even now 6 weeks down the line Im still in therapy :angel: . Which system lord is holding you prisoner?????????? Mine was the Evil Harvester!!!!!! Maybe we can start a support group :wub: Anyway enough of my waffle.

Shelby x-x-x

well my boss is ok (he's from huddersfield) but I work in a "classic pub" called the old buttermarket in canterbury

sigh and one of the chefs is leaving tomorrow and the other wants to go....leaving me and the proby!

and he's the trained chef

Edited by lookingfortarzan

Thats always the way, all the chefs tend to escape en mass!!! If only M&B didnt torture its staff so, then maybe they wouldnt all leave B)

Just pretend your in an ep of SG1 and your the last man standing and you have to save the day cos, thats what it'll feel like if the brown stuff hits the whirly thing!!!! Trust me been there and done that, you just have to be like Jack all the way thru and make sarcasm your best friend!!! Its them damn Goa'uld they'll never change they just want world domination and damn everyone else!!!

Keep your chin up and treat yourself to a well deserved drink at the end of each shift ;)

Shelby x-x-x

true....just got a taxi home....was bloody dead...spesh as we were showing football...tho it wasn't obv from outside HAHAHA

got a free smirnoff ice today....matt opened it by mistake so I bagged it

Got a taxi home so i didn't have to be threatend by scary footie peeps#

and now....I'm going to watch Joe in my new DVD the other sister

I'd like to be Daniel Jackson (without the allergies) - An archaeologist with a big gun, what could be better!!

And unlike the Star Trek guys, he gets to sleep at home at least occasionally! :wub:

I'd like to be Daniel Jackson (without the allergies) - An archaeologist with a big gun, what could be better!!

And unlike the Star Trek guys, he gets to sleep at home at least occasionally! ;)

LOL sadly I already have the allergies!!!!

I'ev been known to carry a hanky and piriton round in the tac vest i was wearing

LOL sadly I already have the allergies!!!!

I'ev been known to carry a hanky and piriton round in the tac vest i was wearing

Always wise to be prepared! :lol:

It's only cats that I'm allergic to, and I always foregt to take anything til it's too late!

From most of the SG episodes I've seen cats seem to be sacred on earth only, so I should be ok! Maybe you could visit all the planets with no grass!?!? :wub: