Ebay

Kari,

I have not put any of my signed LOTR stuff on ebay yet but might one day.

After the fun at C3 I now have...

A Two Towers folder signed by Andy Serkis, Billy Boyd, John Rhys-Davies & Bruce Hopkins with ALL the TOPPS cards. Yes that is a full set of the 90 basic cards, the few odd extras (like the prismatics and promos) and most importantly all 14 signed cards - which is Peter Jackson, Elijah Wood, Cate Blanchett, Billy Boyd, Dom Monaghan, Sean Astin, Christopher Lee, Orlando Bloom, Liv Tyler, Miranda Otto (Eowyn) , David Wenham (Faramir), Bernard Hill (Theoden), Karl Urban (Eomer) & Craig Parker (Haldir)

PLUS a Fellowship folder signed by Sala Baker with full set of the the 162 Fellowship cards, the odd extras (like the prismatics and promos) with all 8 of the Mooby cards - which is Frodo's Elven Nightshirt, Arwen's Riding Cloak, Sam's Travel Waistcoat, Frodo's Travel Jacket, Pippin's Travel Cloak (signed obviously!!!), Boromir's Cloak, Merry's Travel Coat & Bilbo's Rivendell Waistcoat AND the fellowship autographs of Elijah Wood, Ian Holm, Billy Boyd & Sean Bean.

Phew... I think that lot should be worth a quid or two!

I want to complete the set with all the other Fellowship autos (but with the Orlando Bloom card going for really silly money I don't see how I will!) and of course there is the Two Towers update set coming soon... and then there will surely be a whole Return of the King set... and probably an update pack for that as well... Aaarrrgghhh!!! I think I am addicted! :D

Yeah I saw the Andy Serkis and Tom Felton pictures up there, about an hour after the saturday show had finished- for £60 each!! I had all of my autographs personalised as I went there to meet my idols- not for the off-chance of making a quick buck :lol:

That will be the dealers for you. I dont know if anyone here had the misfortune to be stuck behind one, but I hate them.

For those who dont know how to spot a dealer, its very simple. These are the guys who have about 10-20 items to sign. They queue up with everyone else and take about 10 times longer.

Luckily, I have only had this happen to me twice. Last show a dealer had about 15 Freddie Kruger toys signed by Robert Englund and this show some guy had about 10 photos signed by Jeremy Bulloch.

They are a bloody nightmare

Darryl

god the dealers!!! i was in the que for john rhys-davies and this guy got out like 30 photos signed and a few posters. i'm not joking it was so annoying!!! and he didnt really care about anyone else cause when he got all the photos signed he put them all over corin nemec's table!! :rolleyes: