LOOKING FOR JM PIC

:help: When I was standing in line for James Marsters, I noticed that people waiting in Alexis Denisof´s line took pictures of James, so I was wondering if maybe someone took a picture while i was talking to him. I know I won´t be lucky but it´s still worth a try. I met him on Sunday about 11 am. I gave him a keychain and when he saw the keychain he pulled his shirt up and put the keychain next to his belt maybe this drew someones attention and he/she took a picture of it !!!!!!!!!!!????????? :lol:

11am Sunday?? I reckon I must've seen you! Though I didn't see him with the keyring. Shame!

I was ticket 279 on Sunday, and i saw him about 11! :lol: I was in an orange t-shirt, black jeans.

Wasn't he the best?! ;)

I was ticket no 236 but I was at Sean Astins line first and went to James about 11 am. I have very long blonde hair, I was wearing blue jeans, a chiffon ( don´t know the English word :P )top in black with colored design on it lokked like small waves, hard to describe. :wub:

yes James was amazing as always ;)

And it was so sweet of him that he didn´t put my present to the side but took the time to show me that he liked it and put it next to his belt, he was even wearing it during the talk, once he lost it during the talk but found it again and tried to put it on with one hand that was sooo cute. I was about to ask if I could help :D

So I´m still hoping that somebody took a picture of him while it was my turn in the line because it was a perfect moment!!!!!!!

I´m sorry but I can´t remember you, that moment I was too nervous to notice anyone :o