Cheerleading at c8

bell123321

This is from the party thread from the c7 section.

Who's up for it , ok i know there is a thread in the hp section about this but (for me) anyway hehe i generally check these two places more often then other places!

Slyerthin girls cheerleading here we come :rolleyes:

So four houses what house would you like to be in, and if you dont know what this is about its about dressing up as a harry potter cheerleader for c8 :rolleyes: there is more info on the harry potter section about ordering the customs etc but YAY continue what we were saying,,.

just thought it would be better under c8 section as its for c8 :rolleyes: hehe we'll all blondes sometimes (me esp so i try covering that up with hair dye..ok bad joke).

Slytherin because they can get away with being naughty :rolleyes:

Tho i wouldn't mind being in another house tho slytherin would be...interesting :D

Well more should be in the HP forum or costuming rather than C8 as it is about costuming as a HP related topic :D

I agree. having said that I can imagine myself in my Lucius outfit with pompoms.

OH GAWD!!! That would be too funny, I'll end up on the floor in tears hehe! You so have to do that now that you have mentioned it hun :D

Well more should be in the HP forum or costuming rather than C8 as it is about costuming as a HP related topic :D

I agree. having said that I can imagine myself in my Lucius outfit with pompoms.

:D

Do we add bunny ears again though? :D

Well more should be in the HP forum or costuming rather than C8 as it is about costuming as a HP related topic :angry:

:blink:

Do we add bunny ears again though? :angry:

:( I'm not even gonna ask! hehe!

lol what is more funny was Lucius and Bellatrix doing the macarena :(

ok guys there are too many threads on this really it should just be the original one because it is going to get confusing on where to post if people are serious about doing this then post in this thread

Erm dudes if ya wanna be in the cheerleaders then read the original thread, post in there and stop posting here coz otherwise you won't be down to! This was rel and my idea and so by having this thread without either of us knowing is so not cool and also stealing our idea which is just not a dude thing to do!

If you aren't on the list of mine and rel's then you won't have the same costume as everyone else when I order them since I won't know you want to be in on it! Plus Rel and I are attaching all the patches and lettering so dudes stop posting here and post in the hp thread or in the costume one since this really doesn't fit here and it isn't fair on all those who have posted already over there in the proper thread about it and actually know what's happening! Not to mention it's so not cool being idea thevies!

Erm dudes if ya wanna be in the cheerleaders then read the original thread, post in there and stop posting here coz otherwise you won't be down to! This was rel and my idea and so by having this thread without either of us knowing is so not cool and also stealing our idea which is just not a dude thing to do!

If you aren't on the list of mine and rel's then you won't have the same costume as everyone else when I order them since I won't know you want to be in on it! Plus Rel and I are attaching all the patches and lettering so dudes stop posting here and post in the hp thread or in the costume one since this really doesn't fit here and it isn't fair on all those who have posted already over there in the proper thread about it and actually know what's happening! Not to mention it's so not cool being idea thevies!

:rolleyes::D WOAH WOAH WOAH !!!!!! lets back up shall we, first off it was MY !! idea about the Hogwarts thing second of all i DID NOT !!!!! say cheerleaders i did say Slytherin Skanks * KINKY SLYTHERIN STUDENTS * and this was an idea of mine for this year, but as some of us did not have enough money for adult orientated slytherin student uniforms we didn't go through with it.

I do not appreciate being accused of taking an idea just because you guys have posted it first you want proof of this ask my mates nikki, kelly and the rest they were all on the idea with me last year when we were planning it for a Harry Potter Premier that's where the idea come from!!.

Third of all i did put my name down on the list on hp board somewhere but i said don't hold me to it as i change my mind alot and i prolly will as the time comes. I'm sorry that they have posted about being cheerleaders but i did say STUDENTS !!!!!! I'd like an appology for this is as i did not steal an idea this was one of my ideas since last year, it's just this year it fell through but as c8 comes i'll be better prepared and hopefully could get this to work. I do not steal peoples ideas and do not intend on starting now. :P:lol:

To the guys i did say students not cheerleaders, sorry the whole idea was for us to pose as kinky adult orientated slytherin skanks in a calendar lol not be cheerleaders.

That is all..........

Edited by FreakAccident

me sorry :lol: it kinda started from the party thing and i didn't know about the thread in the harry potter section until someone mentioned it to me later on, i thought it suited this area cos it was to do with c8. So me sorry over here if i've upset anyone. I think its a brillent idea, whoever came up with the idea. And i think it should go ahead. I shall stop posting about the cheerleading on this thread and look at for the one in the other thread so sorry again

:wub:

You are right you do look cute, I am now going to be thinking of that image when I watch Jason as Lucius now ^_^

To be honest I haven't watched CoS since C7 in case If ruined the whole Lucius image. I'm sure Jason would find it funny. I'm very tempted to send him some pics.