craig charles

• Moderators

lol I did send him a pic to get signed before he was announced for C7 so maybe I'll get that back :lol:

Did the same with a few wrestlers when they were over but haven't got them back yet *cries*

• Moderators

U'll just have to cheer me up sometime ^_^

I was just too busy to properly meet anyone, other than the guests I sat with :lol: Luckily I've met most of the Red Dwarf guys (u know what it is yet?? ^_^ ) and Craig was the last main guy I needed :D

No! I have no idea! But I'm starting to think I'd better watch it. :D

Lol I'll cheer u up, hun, whenever u want... ^_^:unsure:

Woohoo! *cheers and dances for Craig Charles* If you had a girl sent to him with the picture, he'd have signed it... and never have returned it. Hmm, bad idea. Oh well...

Jenny xxx

• Moderators

I have all the Red Dwarf dvds, so that's a good excuse for ya to come round :unsure: hehe

Hmm yes I don't trust Craig with girls .. maybe that's why he hasn't returned my pic, cuz I'm not female lol

I am huge Red Dwarf fan and even though I was very happy to get to meet James Marsters (sigh!) Craig Charles was definately the highlight of my weekend.

When I walked up to the table he said "Helllooo young madam, what can I do for you!!!" Then he talked a bit about the Games with a sly grin on his face (!!!) :P

He was pervy, sure but I found him to be a lovely guy as was Danny. Danny was lost outside the MK centre and my friend and I had to direct him to where he had to go (although we did send him through door 13 and he later said he needed to go to door 12) so it was my fault that he was late :D

I would love to meet both of them again and Robert Llewellyn, Chris Barrie & Norman Lovett - start the campaign for Red Dwarf reunion now

I would love to meet both of them again and Robert Llewellyn, Chris Barrie & Norman Lovett - start the campaign for Red Dwarf reunion now

All appearing this summer at the Official Red Dwarf Fan Club convention (not Craig unfortunately though!! :lol: )

Great fun is had by all :P

I am huge Red Dwarf fan and even though I was very happy to get to meet James Marsters (sigh!) Craig Charles was definately the highlight of my weekend.

Yay! I'm not the only one that was like that... I met James Marsters 2 and then saw Craig Charles, and he was SO COOL! Not that James wasn't cool... *digs hole*

Jenny xxx