PAUL MCGANN

I've got some nice photos of Paul from C7 but I'm not sure how to post them! So if anyone could explain I'd be very grateful!

You need to have your photos uploaded to some site like www.villagephotos.com or www. photobucket.com. Then you can insert URLs for your pics and post them in a message on this board. Here's a sample one I have from ChicagoTARDIS:

CT205.jpg

The link for the above pic reads like this: http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/236242/CT205.jpg

It will be cool to see your pictures!

Estelle

He wrote "I love you!" on my autograph I dont think he knew what he was doing...he said he hadnt written that before so I started crying...

Thats a nice little story...never heard about people doing that before...I wonder what made him write that though?

Well, at the end of CT2004 Paul told the audience, "I love you all." So, if he can say it, he can certainly write it. He must have been feeling the love when he penned it. Anyway, such an endearment is great fun to look at--it even warms the cockles of my heart. :) [in the autograph line at CT I gave him a sheet of 37 cent stamps that had his likeness (based on a pic I'd taken of him at the Gallifrey XV con in 2004). He smiled and then leaned forward saying, "Give me a kiss!" Now those same stamps had prompted Gary Russell to say, "37 cents--that's all he's worth!"]

It sounds like everyone had a fab time shmoozing with Paul, and I'm sure he did, too.

Estelle

Hi peeps

Im glad everyone had as much fun meeting Paul as I did, he really is a number one guy!

We had two great meetings with him, Ive been going to collectormania since C4, and I would have to say meeting Paul was the best meeting Ive had with a guest. I think Princess L. Organa (my sister) pretty much stated the best parts, except one!

When we went up to meet him the second time (cant keep us away!) Jay (Gears!?!) and him, shouted at each other just like Withnail and Marwood when they have been called a purfume ponce, and run out the pub! It was soo cool!

Ok well I finally have some pictures for you all. The first one was taken by Mighty Mo, so all copyright to her (hope you dont mind, its just I did not get one on my camera) It is the rubber chicken photo, mentiond by L. Im sure many of you saw the chicken (called Sally) getting her photo taken with many guests (and Darleks) over the weekend, well now you know why, it all started with Paul.

th_100_9561.jpg

th_Cnv00032.jpg

th_Cnv00033.jpg

thats it. Mo got more pics than I did, so can you put them up,

Naomi

:D

Thanks Emay for the help, hopefully this will work then and I can paste away with photos all over the internet!

Mr Paul McGann:

PaulMcGann2.jpg

Paul having a laugh!

PaulMcGann1.jpg

Paul signing away with Daphne Ashbrook up to mischief!

PaulDaphne.jpg

He wrote "I love you!" on my autograph I dont think he knew what he was doing...he said he hadnt written that before so I started crying...

Thats a nice little story...never heard about people doing that before...I wonder what made him write that though?

Well, at the end of CT2004 Paul told the audience, "I love you all." So, if he can say it, he can certainly write it. He must have been feeling the love when he penned it. Anyway, such an endearment is great fun to look at--it even warms the cockles of my heart. :) [in the autograph line at CT I gave him a sheet of 37 cent stamps that had his likeness (based on a pic I'd taken of him at the Gallifrey XV con in 2004). He smiled and then leaned forward saying, "Give me a kiss!" Now those same stamps had prompted Gary Russell to say, "37 cents--that's all he's worth!"]

It sounds like everyone had a fab time shmoozing with Paul, and I'm sure he did, too.

Estelle

HAHA... another lush story I really had no idea how lovely he is! :D

OK, it's worked!

You've got some great pictures, Glitz! Thank you for putting them up. At ChicagoTARDIS some of us (from the ezBoard McGann Library group) pooled a few bucks and got Paul a Chicago Bears football team utility jacket with Who 8 stitched on the back:

CT111.jpg

Paul very kindly wore the jacket to an interview session with India Fisher. I've been wondering if he'd actually wear the jacket to another con like Collectormania. However, your pics show that he donned his favorite black V-necked shirt and tan-green jacket instead.

Estelle

Hey Guys :D

wasn't Collectormania great! had a chance to catch up with Paul and chat with him about his visit to Cardiff for my Event in November. Obviously not allowed to advertise it on these boards , but you can find all our details on Paul's Official Site - PMEB Board (McGann Library) - we guarantee lots of Paul time - please take a look, you don't want to miss out ! (chickens also welcome!) :D

Edited by Vonha

Aw he was by far my favourite person! I was first in que and he just walked in and sat down and took a photo of me with his phone!

Hi all! Yeah Paul's a love, isn't he? I met him at Chicago TARDIS last November and got a smooch (or two!) meself. :unsure: He was great fun to be around all weekend, and a very, very enjoyable guest.

About the phone pic: Paul explained to us at TARDIS that he's making his own scrapbook/journal of his con fan encounters (he was snapping away at us with a tiny digital at some of the TARDIS panels) so you're probably in there now, too, TDM! :lol:

Glitz--fantastic Paul pics! Thanks much for posting them. :unsure:

Edited by teri

Obviously not allowed to advertise it on these boards , but you can find all our details on Paul's Official Site -  PMEB Board (McGann Library) - we guarantee lots of Paul time - please take a look, you don't want to miss out !  (chickens also welcome!)  :unsure:

The 'PMEB' and the 'McGann Library' are actually two separate enitities--although we do tend to intermingle.

The PMEB is HERE.

The McGann Library, HERE.

Hey, even Paul got us confused :blink: --not a problem!

I think the Library has helped infuse some fresh blood into Paul's fandom, and deserves a little separate credit there, IMO. :lol:

:firedevil:

oooh thanks Teri - hope everyone on the Board sees the message - spread the word....

hope all of you who made it to Collectormania and got some special time with Paul are gonna join us in Cardiff in November? Cardiff is so easy to reach and we are offering two days (no crowded shopping centres!) to spend time with the man, listen to his Guest talk, have photo with him and party in the evening - how can you say no!! :unsure:

Edited by Vonha

Here'a a pic of Paul from his very first Collectormania in May 2003 looking perhaps a teeny bit overwhelmed.

PaulCollectormaniaA.jpg

On the other hand, he now seems right in his element:

Collectormania1a.jpg

And here he looks like he's still got it. Yeah, baby!!

Collectormani12a.jpg

And you guys are really cute, too! :)

Glitz and Naomi, I reposted your Pauliepics over at www.mcgann-library.net at this URL--the pcs are toward the bottom of the page:

http://p092.ezboard.com/fthemcgannlibrary4...tart=41&stop=60

People over there have been admiring the views and like the chicken, too. :) In an effort to make amends, I offer these pics of Paul (and Catherine Cusack and Niall Buggy) from The Gigli Concert, a play Paul did for most of April at the itty-bitty Finborough Theatre in London. The theatre's artistic director Neil McPherson e-mailed me these goodies after I wrote asking to buy a progam and ticket as souvenirs (since I wouldn't be flying in April from the US to the UK).

Gigli1s.jpg

Gigli2s.jpg

Gigli3s.jpg

Gigli4s.jpg

Gigli5s.jpg

Gigli6s.jpg

Estelle

:lol:

The files for The Gigli Concert pictures are big enough to print from--I've gotten nice 4x6 and 5x7 prints from these and plan to try 8x10 this weekend for fun. If you or anyone else would like me to forward you these picture files, please e-mail me at esem@comcast.net.

Estelle

Paul wants to see you! ;)

jumping back on board to let everyone know that I had a lovely chat with Paul a few days ago, he is really looking forward to our Event 'Ascension' in November and seeing some familiar faces from those he met at Collectormania and also fans from his own messageboard at Paul McGann Library. We are now discussing extra sigining at Cardiff's Forbidden Planet Store on Sat 19th ( so you get him two days!) - check out our details (site address) etc on that Board.

A personal invite - how can you refuse!

:lol:

Glitz and Naomi, I reposted your Pauliepics over at www.mcgann-library.net at this URL--the pcs are toward the bottom of the page:

http://p092.ezboard.com/fthemcgannlibrary4...tart=41&stop=60

People over there have been admiring the views and like the chicken, too. :) In an effort to make amends, I offer these pics of Paul (and Catherine Cusack and Niall Buggy) from The Gigli Concert, a play Paul did for most of April at the itty-bitty Finborough Theatre in London. The theatre's artistic director Neil McPherson e-mailed me these goodies after I wrote asking to buy a progam and ticket as souvenirs (since I wouldn't be flying in April from the US to the UK).

I thankyou for your Chicken appruciation, Sally is feeling verry special that she now has celebrity status. She is currently creating her own email address so she may post all her pictures on her own phobucket account, she also intends to become a member of the forum, so keep an eye out for her and do make her feel welcome.

She has tried to join your forum too but is currently having logging on problems.

I was dressed as Luke Skywalker from ROTJ when I met Paul, but I do love LOTR too, so I will let you off for the mistake.

anyway I hope to join the McGann Library soon.

Naomi

:D

She has tried to join your forum too but is currently having logging on problems.

I was dressed as Luke Skywalker from ROTJ when I met Paul, but I do love LOTR too, so I will let you off for the mistake.

Naomi

;)

Perhaps Em Friedman who set up the McGann Library can help you with your log-on problems, Naomi. You can e-mail her at miz_em@mcgann-library.net. I think you'll enjoy yourself at the Library. I'm sorry I didn't recognize your costume--D'oh!

Estelle

Naomi

:unsure:

Perhaps Em Friedman who set up the McGann Library can help you with your log-on problems, Naomi. You can e-mail her at miz_em@mcgann-library.net. I think you'll enjoy yourself at the Library. I'm sorry I didn't recognize your costume--D'oh!

Estelle

Will do, thanks

Sally