christian coulson

emma_w

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat next to him for one of the days for a while...hes such a sweetie, and i got two great big kisses ..mmmm :(:blink:

I hate you so much for that dude XP XD you lucky thing you!

he's a man not a boy  :lol:

Oh god I can hear the North and South sound in my head now! Dude why did you do that to me!

yeah thats what came into my mind as well.

i loved that band

he's a man not a boy  :D

Oh god I can hear the North and South sound in my head now! Dude why did you do that to me!

yeah thats what came into my mind as well.

i loved that band

Dude! Great minds think alike! And classic boybands never die lol, you know one of them is an accountant now?

yeah i heard that which one is it, use to love the guy with the green hair (james i think)

It was James and yes he is the accountant! lol

omg i use to have posters of him on my wall (really showing my age now)

yeah i heard that which one is it, use to love the guy with the green hair (james i think)

Dude me too! lol he was definetly the cutest and the tv series was soo cool, but erm yes the lovely Christian!

Dude me too! lol he was definetly the cutest and the tv series was soo cool, but erm yes the lovely Christian!

yeah im going to start a thread to c if sm will get them

but anyway christian no one as cute or hot as him

yeah im going to start a thread to c if sm will get them

but anyway christian no one as cute or hot as him

As cool as North and South were, Chrisitan outstrips them by miles lol!

they were around in about 96 i think, i know i was in high school and they were ace, they had there own tv show

Yeh I think Christian should get his own TV show, with Jamie Yeates...they could take over from d*** or Dom!

they were around in about 96 i think, i know i was in high school and they were ace, they had there own tv show

Yeh I think Christian should get his own TV show, with Jamie Yeates...they could take over from d*** or Dom!

Dudes automatic censorship!

ace, at least we all know who you mean.

i think christian should be on tv more, a whole channel dedicated to him

I think we should write to sky, the Christian Coulson Channel, all his movies (lol) and then him interviewing people etc XD

I think we should write to sky, the Christian Coulson Channel, all his movies (lol) and then him interviewing people etc XD

yeah definately, although film wise it would be slightly limited but just lots and lots of christian, dont think i would move away from the tv however

yeah definately, although film wise it would be slightly limited but just lots and lots of christian, dont think i would move away from the tv however

Would have to make it a six hour broadcast day so we could live around it XD

Ok rewind a bit here for me - there are HP Secret Diaries.......as the LOTR ones........as in literaly had to take a pee break I was laughing so hard???!!!! Are they online and available to all or totally private and written for the beauty that is Christian??? :(