Arriving late?

outatime

As far as you all know, would there be any disadvantage to arriving just before noon tomorrow as opposed to opening?

I don't mind q'ing for a bit, just don't want to miss anyone signing...

Starting to seem like noon is the earliest I can possibly get there tomorrow... sucks. :blink:

If there is a guest you really want to meet dont leave it till midday as chances are the popular guests will have run out of virtual tickets so unless you get lucky and they finish early and go to open queue you wont get to meet them, that is why I always arrive at around 9am, get good numbered tickets and finish around 3/4pm

I want;

James Marsters

Sean Astin

Jolene Blalock (Ohhhh yes)

Possibly Anthony Head.

Forsee any problems?

How about the whole Virtual ticket thing, whats all that about?

If there is a guest you really want to meet dont leave it till midday as chances are the popular guests will have run out of virtual tickets so unless you get lucky and they finish early and go to open queue you wont get to meet them, that is why I always arrive at around 9am, get good numbered tickets and finish around 3/4pm

I want;

James Marsters

Sean Astin

Possibly Anthony Head.

Forsee any problems?

Virtual Queuing is a way to get in the queue for a guest without actually waiting around in a line for hours, you just take a ticket and wait until your number is up, then you can go meet the guest.

Also, I am not certain but I predict James will be a very popular guest and if you arrive at midday dont be suprised if all his virtual tickets have gone. If this is the case then you will either have to wait around and hope that he will gets through everyone and goes too an open queue or that someone who cant wait around gives you their ticket otherwise you wont be able to meet them.

As for the others, today Sean had an open queue by 2pm so you shouldnt have much trouble tomorrow but it sounds like Jolene was quite busy all day so arriving at midday my hurt your chances of getting to meet her, it all depends on how many people turn up tomorrow, it could be quieter than today or it could be alot worse.

My advice is still the same as before, if you really want to meet the popular guests (like you do) get there as early as you can otherwise you will regret it.

I want;

James Marsters

Sean Astin

Possibly Anthony Head.

Forsee any problems?

Virtual Queuing is a way to get in the queue for a guest without actually waiting around in a line for hours, you just take a ticket and wait until your number is up, then you can go meet the guest.

Also, I am not certain but I predict James will be a very popular guest and if you arrive at midday dont be suprised if all his virtual tickets have gone. If this is the case then you will either have to wait around and hope that he will gets through everyone and goes too an open queue or that someone who cant wait around gives you their ticket otherwise you wont be able to meet them.

As for the others, today Sean had an open queue by 2pm so you shouldnt have much trouble tomorrow but it sounds like Jolene was quite busy all day so arriving at midday my hurt your chances of getting to meet her, it all depends on how many people turn up tomorrow, it could be quieter than today or it could be alot worse.

My advice is still the same as before, if you really want to meet the popular guests (like you do) get there as early as you can otherwise you will regret it.

Cool, thanks for the help guy.

Earliest I can actually get there IS bloody noon...So if anyone with a spare VQ ticket sees a dude from London gently sobbing in a corner next to Jolene Blalock's table, have a heart, I've had a bad day. :wub: