VAMPS CAFE!!!!!!!!!

vamps!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are BOTH bad influences.  This is why I am needed here to monitor you both to make sure things do not get out of hand :P

Fox

My hero! Just don't tell me what happened to you at the end of Season 9 as I have not watched it yet!! :P:P

Oh yes I have read the X Files thread, with you and Cordelia and my number 1 supporter DavidB6937, I am grateful for your support and will not ruin your enjoyment of following my escapades. The truth IS out there my friend, we will find it!

Fox

You are BOTH bad influences.  This is why I am needed here to monitor you both to make sure things do not get out of hand :D

Fox

My hero! Just don't tell me what happened to you at the end of Season 9 as I have not watched it yet!! :P:P

Oh yes I have read the X Files thread, with you and Cordelia and my number 1 supporter DavidB6937, I am grateful for your support and will not ruin your enjoyment of following my escapades. The truth IS out there my friend, we will find it!

Fox

Excellent! Cordelia and David need a good telling off for plot spoiling!! They are ruining the best TV series of all time for me. Bad, bad people! :P

You are BOTH bad influences.  This is why I am needed here to monitor you both to make sure things do not get out of hand :D

Fox

Fox

Excellent! Cordelia and David need a good telling off for plot spoiling!! They are ruining the best TV series of all time for me. Bad, bad people! :P

I cannot tell them off, they support the cause, I need as many supporters as possible. Especially on this forum, being a moderator is a bit of a different job to when I worked on the X Files, I am unfamiliar with studying human behaviour like this, although the similarities to alien behaviour is astounding :P

Fox

Fox

Fox

I cannot tell them off, they support the cause, I need as many supporters as possible. Especially on this forum, being a moderator is a bit of a different job to when I worked on the X Files, I am unfamiliar with studying human behaviour like this, although the similarities to alien behaviour is astounding :P

Fox

Well I'm halfway through Season 3 on DVD at the moment, but have watched up to the end of Season 7 on video. :D

Well I'm halfway through Season 3 on DVD at the moment, but have watched up to the end of Season 7 on video. :P

I keep a record of all of my cases, and have approximately 45 videos within boxes, and all individual cases that were available too. Would you believe that they sell my work in shops on video! And have the cheek to charge me to get them! Idiots. If you would like a more in depth discussion with me about my work on the X Files, I am always willing to talk to people with an interest in my work, I have MSN and Yahoo :P

Fox

Well I'm halfway through Season 3 on DVD at the moment, but have watched up to the end of Season 7 on video.  :D

I keep a record of all of my cases, and have approximately 45 videos within boxes, and all individual cases that were available too. Would you believe that they sell my work in shops on video! And have the cheek to charge me to get them! Idiots. If you would like a more in depth discussion with me about my work on the X Files, I am always willing to talk to people with an interest in my work, I have MSN and Yahoo :P

Fox

I will be expecting some support from you against the plot spoiling Cordelia and david, and the scary pair of Vamps and Kell! Need all the help I can get too! :P:P

I will be expecting some support from you against the plot spoiling Cordelia and david, and the scary pair of Vamps and Kell! Need all the help I can get too! :P:P

Do not worry, I have Cordelia and David on my side. Well, David anyway, he's a good guy, but that Cordelia is a mischevious one indeed. And as for Kell and Vampirer, I believe you encourage them, so I will leave you to sort out that mess yourself Mr Lot :P

Fox

I will be expecting some support from you against the plot spoiling Cordelia and david, and the scary pair of Vamps and Kell!  Need all the help I can get too!  :D  :P

Do not worry, I have Cordelia and David on my side. Well, David anyway, he's a good guy, but that Cordelia is a mischevious one indeed. And as for Kell and Vampirer, I believe you encourage them, so I will leave you to sort out that mess yourself Mr Lot :P

Fox

Cheers!

Fox you are destroying all my love and respect for you, built up over the years from watching your endeavours to find the truth, by leaving me to the mercy of those pair of brutes!

How could you? :P