ALIEN, BLADE RUNNER, BLACK HAWK DOWN, GLADIATOR

Tyranus

I'd love for Showmasters to get people from these films...

Gladiator

Black Hawk Down

Alien

Blade Runner

Or practically any Sir Ridley Scott film.

Naming people I'd like to see....

Sir Derek Jacobi (GLADIATOR, I CASSIUS)

Tom Hardy (BLACK HAWK DOWN, STAR TREK)

Veronica Cartwright (ALIEN)

Harry Dean Stanton (ALIEN, THE GREEN MILE)

James Olmos (sp???) (BLADE RUNNER, BATTLESTAR GALLACTICA)

Rutger Hauer (BLADE RUNNER, THE HITCHER)

Orlando Bloom (BLACK HAWK DOWN, THE LORD OF THE RINGS)

Matthew Marsden (BLACK HAWK DOWN, CORONATION STREET)

Ioan Gruffudd (BLACK HAWK FOWN, HORNBLOWER, TITANIC)

John Hurt (ALIEN, HARRY POTTER)

David Schofield (GLADIATOR, FROM HELL)

Sean Young (BLADE RUNNER)

There are other people I'd list but they'd probably be too far fetched. Although you've gotten stars going who I'd never thought would have gone to a convention (e.g. Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, etc)

One person who I'd love to see there would be H.R. Giger, the Swedish artist who created the Alien in Alien, Sil in Species, etc and is a very famous artist. I'd love to see him there, but he's one whom I would consider a bit far-fetched for Showmasters to get. But there's always hoping!

Ruger Hauer did Collectormania 2, he was cool and did it for his own charity...I dont think any of the names are far fetched at all...I would particularily like Veronica Cartwright..I have brought her name up before on this board :P

There should be some photos of Rutger at C2 somewhere on the site :P

Wow, I didn't think anyone would agree with me.

Yeah, I'd love to meet Lance Henrieksen (sp???) He was also in films like The Terminator (he was actually going to be the Terminator at one point) and he also did a TV series from Chris Carter (creator of the X File) called Millenuim. So there's definately an audience out there for Lance.

I would really like to see Veronica Cartwright there. She has done shows in the past I think and sell her autograph through her website, so she's obviously happy to meet and be incontact with fans and to sign autographs. It would also be ncie to see some people from the other Alien films. (Especially the first three) and quite a few, especially in Alien 3, are UK residents. William Hope would be cool, he was Gorman in Aliens, he was also in 'HellBound: Hellraiser 2' and 'XXX' .

I think it might also be quite nice to stick C. Thomas Howell. He was the main character in The Hitcher. I did see in the photo gallery that Rutger Hauer had been to a previous Collectormania event, it was only after seeing him in Blade Runner (which I only saw the Director's Cut for the first time when I bought it a few months ago) that I knew who he was and really wanted to meet him as he'd done several UK conventions in the past. I am disgusted with myself that I hadn't seen Blade Runner until recently. I did see the theatrical version a few years ago, but I only like the Director's Cut, I actually love it.

It would definately be nice to see people from the Cult films of the time. Especially from 70's and 80's films like The Duellists, The Devils, etc. I have to say I'd love it if Collectormania could get a director or two to come along, maybe people like Ken Russell, or even Danny Boyle (although those two might be a bit far-fetched) But I'd love it if Baz Luhrman could come along, but he's definately too far fetched. Not to mention busy with Troy.

Anyway, enough of my rambling.

Take care everyone.

another alien movie guest could be brad dourif, he would appeal to fans of alien, the lotr fans as he was grima wormtoung, the horror fans as he is chucky from childs play and also any general fans of the sci-fi genre due to all the brilliant movies he has appeared in.

Lance Henriksen and Sean Young still top my list though out of the bunch!