Gifts for guests

Not all celebs put fans gifts in the bin. Nick Carter (Backstreet Boys) still wears a chain a fan gave him 4 yrs ago, Orlando Bloom sometimes wears a ring a fan gave him, and Elijah Wood has kept a teddy a fan gave him too. It sits on his bed in his house.

And for that one gift each of those 3 has kept how many do you think they have been given? :angel:

My cousin works at a concert venue - she says after a Daniel O'Donnell concert, the 2 big industrial wheelie bins out the back were FULL of flowers and teddies and crap that people gave him during the show.

I know Daniel O'Donnell is a different type of celebrity, but you take my point ...........

i will admit that i do give gifts.usually a little token from scotland.

this time however i am un-ashamedly promoting my new business by giving some of the guests a box of my hand made truffles. i dont expect them to buy from me but if in the furture they are browsing the net for chocolates and they come accross my company they remember the nice chocolates givent to them by me it would be nice.

and yes my chocolates are nice. i have had customers say they re better than a sertain nationwide chain of confectionary stores

love

sarah

aka elfqueen1979

Blessed Be!!