20TH CENTURY FOX AT COLLECTORMANIA

http://www.collectormania.com/trailers.html

There is also a chance to win a major prize which includes a Twentieth Century Fox Leather Jacket, I, Robot Digital Camera, Kingdom Of Heaven Leather Strap Watch, Flight Of The Phoenix Gift Set (Including watch & Survival tool kit), Be Cool Leather i-Pod case, Be Cool Metal CD Carrying Case, Amityville Cap, Night Watch T-Shirt, Limited edition 'Alien VS Predator Numbered Quad and many more items. Plus runner up prizes, childrens goodie bags, and promotional collectables from the latest releases.

so no SW stuff to win? :rolleyes:

at which hour the big winner will be announced sunday?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox will also be giving away loads of free merchandise for these films, including exclusive post cards sets, t-shirts, posters and key rings to name just a few !!!

When I asked 4 information 2 enter the kingdom of heaven competition, the lady at the desk told me they were next to the traliers where they was also handing out keyrings. When i got 2 the bottom there weren't any but i was able 2 enter the competition. Then i saw 2 girls walking around with keyrings and badges but wasn't handing them out. I went up to 1 of the girls and asked them if they knew where they were handing out the merchandise (i thought they might b suppliers) and they had no idea! ;)