Latest Guest Announcement - Christian Coulson

HAHAHAHHA... Question - if there was a channel on TV that showed all the oldest and best (in many people's opinions) of childrens TV; Would you watch it?

Bring on the care bears and my little pony!!

lol i would initially say yes but thinking about it probably not - the oens ive watched recently i look at and think why the hell did i like this? it would just really spoil the memories, so probably not thinking about it - though some of them i mgiht, it deopends on the programme really - id watch the wild house if they put that back on, and funhouse! i loved that show i always wanted to go on it

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember the wild house... fun house though - I always always wanted to go on that!! Just like the Crystal maze! lol

I just think it's a shame that the quality of TV shows being broadcast to todays children are just soo degrading in comparison to what we used to have... compare Rainbow to Tellytubbies for example... just criminal to expose our nations' children to such utter rubbish!!

HAHAHAHHA... Question - if there was a channel on TV that showed all the oldest and best (in many people's opinions) of childrens TV; Would you watch it?

Bring on the care bears and my little pony!!

I would . Just to resee classics such as the Dreamstone and Cities of Gold. I agree the quality of kids tv has really degraded since the 80' and 90's

I saw loads of ppl around .. sorta lookin and then walking off  must be a vibe I give off lol

roflmfao yeah... :rolleyes:

no idea what that was for, just am bored.

Phoenix and the Carpet? I saw that! I remember! Yay... hmm... dumedum maybe shouldn't have admitted to that! :unsure:

Jenny xxx

I don't remember the wild house... fun house though - I always always wanted to go on that!! Just like the Crystal maze! lol

I just think it's a shame that the quality of TV shows being broadcast to todays children are just soo degrading in comparison to what we used to have... compare Rainbow to Tellytubbies for example... just criminal to expose our nations' children to such utter rubbish!!

the crystal maze!!! i loved that, its stil lshown on sky but i dont have sky :lol:

i was going to say soemthing and now i cant rmeember... oh yeah the power rnagers!! that was brilliant at first but they should have just finished it after the main ones went instead of continuing, and then thee were the follow up films, i saw one on tv the other day, possibly the worst thing ive ever seen in my life

heheheheh... brings back the memories... a whole summer spent getting up at 7:55 for the powerrangers on TV... then outside to play on the green triangle in the centre of the road with a bunch of other kids who lived round us... We were the powerrangers... used to make my little sister be the evil dude!! I was always the yellow ranger!! lol

I can't believe I just admitted to that...

I do think it was good up until they started changing the actors as well... Though, obviously aimed at Kids...

heheheheh... brings back the memories... a whole summer spent getting up at 7:55 for the powerrangers on TV... then outside to play on the green triangle in the centre of the road with a bunch of other kids who lived round us... We were the powerrangers... used to make my little sister be the evil dude!! I was always the yellow ranger!! lol

I can't believe I just admitted to that...

I do think it was good up until they started changing the actors as well... Though, obviously aimed at Kids...

lol i was always tjhe pink ranger but i dont think we ever played it, it was just if you were one who would you be type of thing.

i re-watched an episode not long ago and it just makes me laugh because they cant actually act.

i have the first film on video as well! :rolleyes:

I know... and every episode follows the same basic plot!! It makes me laugh, but oh how I used to love it!!

Did the first movie have the original actors in it? I can't remember seeing any of the movies!

yeah it did, well hmm actually no it didnt... sorr flashbac to main charcaters. the first 6 were kim, billy, adam? that other girl and the guy who was the blc ranger that i cant rmemeber the name of? actually he might be in the movie too, but in the movie its kim the dude whos name escapes me - the white ranger- billy, zack, hmm actually you know what i cant rmemeber, ill look on imdb

ok first series was:

Austin St. John .... Jason Lee Scott/Red Power Ranger #1 (1993-1994)

Thuy Trang .... Trini Kwan/Yellow Power Ranger (1993-1994)

Walter Jones .... Zachary 'Zack' Taylor/Black Power Ranger #1 (1993-1994)

Amy Jo Johnson .... Kimberly Ann Hart/Pink Power Ranger #1 (1993-1996)

David Yost .... William 'Billy' Cranston/Blue Power Ranger (1993-1996)

Jason David Frank .... Thomas 'Tommy' Oliver/Green Power Ranger (1993-1994)/White Power Ranger (1994-1996)

movie was:

Karan Ashley .... Aisha Campbell (Yellow Ranger)

Johnny Yong Bosch .... Adam Park (Black Ranger)

Steve Cardenas .... Rocky DeSantos (Red Ranger)

Jason David Frank .... Tommy Oliver (White Ranger)

Amy Jo Johnson .... Kimberly Hart (Pink Ranger)

David Yost .... Billy Cranston (Blue Ranger)

so 3 sort of stayed the same, except tommy chnaged colour - he went bad!

omg do you rmeember sweet valley high? i used to love that programme, just saw tha the tommy guy was in that. one of the twins is acually doing pretty well, she was in white chicks, not that ive seen it, and shes in a new film the hamiltons, though theres no big names i know of there

edit: how sad i jus posted 3 consecutive messgaes

Edited by Cazzie15

aww poor cazzie... I'd have responded to them all, except I was watching Holby City and Dead Like Me... It's my usual Tuesday trick... record the O.C. and watch that tmw afternoon!! lol

hmmm the original power rangers... think we could get a reunion for C8... I'd absolutely wet myself to meet them!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Kimberly Jo Johnson was Sarah Michelle Gellar's stunt double in some of Bufy... so yeah, she's done okay... power rangers was probably something of a nail in the coffin for their acting careers though!! Pity!! :)

And YES! I loved Sweet Valley High... never saw much of the TV series (not a morning person me...) but read all the books... Sweet valley twins, kids and university as well... and the secret diaries... hmmm... better perhaps, that this whole thread disappear soon perhaps?? lol We've rather lost the point of discussing Christian Coulson...

hmm... Christian Coulson... smiles, giggles to myself and drifts into a daydream...

lol i was always tjhe pink ranger but i dont think we ever played it, it was just if you were one who would you be type of thing.

i re-watched an episode not long ago and it just makes me laugh because they cant actually act.

i have the first film on video as well! ;)

hehe! :D Me and my mates used to play Power Rangers years and years ago and I was always the Pink Ranger too. I watched an episode a few months back and all I can say about it now is OMG!! :D It is so clearly bad and their acting is pretty cheesy now :angry::P

Back on topic (lol)...I never met Christian Coulson much to my disappointment but I heard he was really nice and I do hope they get him for C8.

Edited by eowidith_aura2004

Okay!! well now I feel better about my revelations... it's time for a show of hands people... who reads everything in this thread and never posts??

Who really EVER played at being power rangers when they were younger... no shame in that, clearly!! LMAO

I'll start ::waves two hands wildly, yapping me! me!::

wow so much for going back to christian there - how long did that last? all of 2 posts? wow amazing... poor christian, power rnagers is obviously much more interesting than talking about how cute he is - maybe thats for the best.

i cant imagien anyone actually paying for their autogrpahs though, its not like any of them have been in anything really big or well known abpart from power rangers.

i read some of the sweetvalley high books, i can still remember one where liz went to france to look after some kids in a palace and dreamt about this guy who turned out to be the prince and they fell in love but then she decuided she couldnt live so far away from home and she was cheating on todd, who had cheated on her anyway - she should have stuck with her prince.

i was more of a babysitters club reader oh and the cafe club

ohhh yeah - the Babysitters club were great too... especially the holiday specials... I always wanted to go on holidays with my family and friends after that!! lol

Have you read any of Tamara Pierces' books? they're very good too!!

And just for the record... Christian is waaayyyy cuter than talking about Power Rangers... it's just that I don't often come across someone to talk to about the latter!! hehehehehe

ohhh yeah - the Babysitters club were great too... especially the holiday specials... I always wanted to go on holidays with my family and friends after that!! lol

Have you read any of Tamara Pierces' books? they're very good too!!

And just for the record... Christian is waaayyyy cuter than talking about Power Rangers... it's just that I don't often come across someone to talk to about the latter!! hehehehehe

lol! christian does have lots of other threads devoted to him anyway - he'll live without the attention im sure

who is tamara pierce?

the club specials were the best, i still have some somewhere

im just watching the interviews with previous guests - ive never been able to watch them before because i havent been on a pc with quicktime. its really funny to hear them talking about their fans and everything, so far ive only watched billy and andy though...back to whatever this topic is now anyway....

I would rather talk about Christain than Power Rangers any day. Christain is super sexy. ;)

Mind you, I did have a stunt man friend (he worked as a stunt man on two of the Bond movies) who auditioned as a Power Ranger.

Mind you, I did have a stunt man friend (he worked as a stunt man on two of the Bond movies) who auditioned as a Power Ranger.

wow cool! i wish i knew someone linked with the film industry - but i dont... :D

better than myself!! lol. I used to dream about being an actress, and even took my degree in performance arts... then woke up to the realities of life about a year and half ago, and realised that it doesn't matter how big the dream is... I simply don't have that special something to make it in the industry, and I'm too sensitive to deal with the rejections... Still, one day I might actually try and find a way onto the casualty... that'd be one of my 7 goals in life completed!!

One of my dad's aunts works out in Australia/New Zealand as a Nurse for a film company... I haven't seen her in years though... last I heard about her even was that she was working on 'The Beach'... No one else I know works in the film industry though!

better than myself!! lol. I used to dream about being an actress, and even took my degree in performance arts... then woke up to the realities of life about a year and half ago, and realised that it doesn't matter how big the dream is... I simply don't have that special something to make it in the industry, and I'm too sensitive to deal with the rejections... Still, one day I might actually try and find a way onto the casualty... that'd be one of my 7 goals in life completed!!

One of my dad's aunts works out in Australia/New Zealand as a Nurse for a film company... I haven't seen her in years though... last I heard about her even was that she was working on 'The Beach'... No one else I know works in the film industry though!

wow thats really cool! id love the actress lfiestyle but i cant act and i dont think id be able to handle the pressure, and id probably just laugh. id much prefer to do the backstage stuff like the art department etc