Molly Holly Released

rickyparty

What the hell is wrong with this company

Does anyone think its a coincedence that they have yet another clueless Diva search and at the same time more people get released, it is almost exactly the same as last year when they did this.

I cant believe good, hard workers are losing their jobs just to fund more women for Vince to feather his ego with.

Surely WWE cant expect to keep such a good reputation when it conducts its business like this?

• Moderators

I'm not surprised, especially if it was mutual, cuz I wouldn't wanna put up with being used the way she was compared to crap women who can do nothing <_< hopefully she can go somewhere n wrestle properly!

It does seem like Vince is losing the plot. Didn't he learn anything from the last Diva Search? The segments were horrible and nearly every girl who entered ended up with a job making it the stupidest thing WWE have done since the XFL

Oh wait, I forgot about Nash vs Triple H in HIAC :firedevil:

What's stupider is Molly worked Raw last night and then the next day she's released. It's like Gail Kim last year when she was on Raw on the Monday and involved in a storyline too and then she was released by the end of the week just for Vince to hire half a dozen bimbos with no talent. What's going to happen next year release Trish and Stacy?

Something else to note, Molly shaved her head bald for WWE and this is how they repay her?

Edited by rickyparty

No, Vinnie Mac needs to keep the most popular Divas so when he comes back the fans will hate him even more as he needs to prove what a Sex god he is!!!

Look at all the women he has had on screen relationships with (and I hope to god it starts and ends on screen)

Trish

Stacy

Torrie

Dawn Marie

Christy (very briefly)

Sable

I am certain there are more, but I cant think of them at the moment.

Needless to say, Mr Mcmahon loves his Diva's.