Showmasters SGC 5 word story!

DarkElfUK

One day in the SM:SGC everything was quiet, for now. Doctor McKay was chatting to Doctor Muffin about the days they would dial the gate and rescue Daniel Jackson from a big black hole. They weren't suprised by Jacksons incompetence but still couldn't believe that he had landed himself in this mess, thanks to SG2s Dr.Kayla, who had inadvertantly knocked him into the blackhole while trying to save him from the stray staffweapon blast Col.DarkElf shot when he realised Janet had been kidnapped by a Wraith named Bob. The Doctor's discussion stopped when Dr.Kayla entered the room. She walked over to where the two sat and said "bloody hell, its all going wrong! Daniel is still in that place. What are we going to do" she sighed.

"Thats what we were just trying to figure out. Doctor Muffin and I have decided to assemble a team and head to the planet you and Doctor Jackson were last on." Major tiggerific joined rodney on the team to go rescue Daniel.

When they reached the gateroom to embark they looked up at the control where rodney and major tiggerific were standing organising the rest of the coordinates for the landing party. Doctor Muffin was busy analysing the atmosphere of the planet Daniel was stuck on. Dr.Kayla and Col.DarkElf walked in ready to embark. "Are we gonna need this?" asked rodney as major tiggerific lifted the ZMP off the MALP.

"We need everything we can manage", the major replied "and we better be sure that we take along our remote transmitter just incase anything happens."

"Already done Major" announced Col.DarkElf.

"I'd say we're about ready to embark" announced Dr.McKay "All the equipment should follow."

They walked up the ramp when the wormhole had locked and suddenly, to their utter shock Daniel appeared out of nowhere to everyone's suprise. Daniel said "hey guys what took you so long? I have to be at o'malleys to meet a close friend of mine. I just need to collect some of my things first and get a shower "(yes)

The others looked at Daniel in astonishment "Daniel you've been gone for a week! Where have you been?" wept Dr.Bunn as Daniel, looking confused, walked down the ramp towards them.

"What?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day in the SM:SGC everything was quiet, for now. Doctor McKay was chatting to Doctor Muffin about the days they would dial the gate and rescue Daniel Jackson from a big black hole. They weren't suprised by Jacksons incompetence but still couldn't believe that he had landed himself in this mess, thanks to SG2s Dr.Kayla, who had inadvertantly knocked him into the blackhole while trying to save him from the stray staffweapon blast Col.DarkElf shot when he realised Janet had been kidnapped by a Wraith named Bob. The Doctor's discussion stopped when Dr.Kayla entered the room. She walked over to where the two sat and said "bloody hell, its all going wrong! Daniel is still in that place. What are we going to do" she sighed.

"Thats what we were just trying to figure out. Doctor Muffin and I have decided to assemble a team and head to the planet you and Doctor Jackson were last on." Major tiggerific joined rodney on the team to go rescue Daniel.

When they reached the gateroom to embark they looked up at the control where rodney and major tiggerific were standing organising the rest of the coordinates for the landing party. Doctor Muffin was busy analysing the atmosphere of the planet Daniel was stuck on. Dr.Kayla and Col.DarkElf walked in ready to embark. "Are we gonna need this?" asked rodney as major tiggerific lifted the ZMP off the MALP.

"We need everything we can manage", the major replied "and we better be sure that we take along our remote transmitter just incase anything happens."

"I'd say we're about ready to embark" announced Dr.McKay "All the equipment should follow."

They walked up the ramp when the wormhole had locked and suddenly, to their utter shock Daniel appeared out of nowhere to everyone's suprise. Daniel said "hey guys what took you so long? I have to be at o'malleys to meet a close friend of mine. I just need to collect some of my things first and get a shower "(yes)

The others looked at Daniel in astonishment "Daniel you've been gone for a week! Where have you been?" wept Dr.Bunn as Daniel, looking confused, walked down the ramp towards them.

"What? What are you talking about?

"What? What are you talking about?"

"You mean you don't remember

"You mean you don't remember?" Asked the handsome Colonel.

"Remember

"Remember what?" Daniel glared at the

"Remember what?" Daniel glared at the fully-armed team that was assembled

"Remember what?" Daniel glared at the fully-armed team that was assembled before him . "Whats going on?"

"Remember what?" Daniel glared at the fully-armed team that was assembled before him . "Whats going on?"

"Well sweetie, you've been gone

"Well sweetie, you've been gone a week" said the Colonel.

"Well sweetie, you've been gone a week" said the Colonel. ( :lol: )

"You what?" asked Dr. Jackson

"Well sweetie, you've been gone a week" said the Colonel. ( ) ( :lol: )

The Colonel coughed "Sorry I

"Well sweetie, you've been gone a week" said the Colonel. ( ) ( ) ( :lol: Not Funny)

The Colonel coughed "Sorry I was thinking about something else."

"Well sweetie, you've been gone a week" said the Colonel.( Not Funny)( :lol: yes it is!)

"I missed you so much!"

"Well sweetie, you've been gone a week" said the Colonel.( Not Funny)( yes it is!) ( :lol: isn't)

"I missed you so much!" Screamed Dr.Bunn as she rushed

"Well sweetie, you've been gone a week" said the Colonel.( Not Funny)( yes it is!) ( isn't)

"I missed you so much!" Screamed Dr.Bunn as she rushed to his side.

"Er. Yeah

"Well sweetie, you've been gone a week" said the Colonel.( Not Funny)( yes it is!) ( isn't)

"Er. Yeah right....calm yourself girl" Dr.Jackson splurted

"Er. Yeah right....calm yourself girl" Dr.Jackson splurted.

Daniel walked towards Rodney, "What

Daniel walked towards Rodney, "What happened...tell me Scientifically".

"Well

"Well, you see..."

"WAIT!" Jack O'Neill

"Well, you see..."

"WAIT!" Jack O'Neill shouted. "Anyone fancy a pint?"

"Well, you see..."

"A what now?" Daniel asked

"Well, you see..."

"A beer Daniel, a beer!"

"Well, you see..."

"A beer Daniel, a beer!"

"someone say beer" said Lt (oh go on I wanna be in it!!)

"Well, you see..."

"A beer Daniel, a beer!"

"someone say beer" said Lt Jordon.

"Bout time you showed

"Well, you see..."

"A beer Daniel, a beer!"

"someone say beer" said Lt Jordan.

"Bout time you showed up, where have you been?"