ROOM AVAILABLE AT TRAVEL INN

vamps!

Hello everyone,

I have a twin room available for C7. It is for two night and costs £105.00. It has been booked for Friday 29 April 2005 and 30 April 2005. The room is for smokers although this is not a major issue and can be used by non-smokers.

The hotel is The Travel Inn, the one opposite Xscape and is literally a five minute walk to the shopping centre and Middleton Hall where the event is held.

I no longer need the room as I am not going this time around. If anyone is interested in having this room let me know here and leave an email address so that I can email you the detail.

As the room is booked in my name, I will have to accompany you to the hotel to help get you booked in.

You can have more than two people in the room, just don't let the staff know that. so it will be all the more cheaper if there is a gang of you looking for a room to share.

Only those that are serious need post here, otherwise if your going to muck me about, don't bother, because I'll slap ya silly LOL.

If there are no takers, then the room will be cancelled and you all lose out on having a prime spot to where the action will be over the weekend.

Love

Vamps

xXx