Fleur Delacour

rainbowsparkle

Yes and ofcourse in the first film they took SOOOOO much care to ensure both James and Oliver had red hair that there wasn't a trace element of their natural brown colour in it...

lol, they got lazy. I don't mind. Doesn't make me feel bad at all for not re-dying my roots. lol, my streaks look cool now. I am going to get them re-done for C7. But i want ginger streaks. GINGER! Not blonde/caramel

You'd have to be a metamorephagous (I know Ive spelt that wrong) to please everyone. Speaking of that I wonder how they are going to do Tonks

I think it could be really good if they take their time over Tonks, but I want to be her...dispite the reality of that never going to happen lol

I'd so love to be Tonks!!! Me and a mate are gonna try and get in on the OOtP when they start filming!

so am I! We should so all rush the auditions as a group and pretned we've worked on other projects before to unnerve the other applicants lol!

So thats the next forum outing........... :D

You'd have to be a metamorephagous (I know Ive spelt that wrong) to please everyone. Speaking of that I wonder how they are going to do Tonks

I think it could be really good if they take their time over Tonks, but I want to be her...dispite the reality of that never going to happen lol

I'd so love to be Tonks!!! Me and a mate are gonna try and get in on the OOtP when they start filming!

so am I! We should so all rush the auditions as a group and pretned we've worked on other projects before to unnerve the other applicants lol!

So thats the next forum outing........... :P

hahaha

i remeber planning that in another thread....

aaaaaaaahh... memories

So thats the next forum outing........... :unsure:

hahaha

aaaaaaaahh... memories

I was waiting for someone to say that XD

DAMMIT I wish that Ralph Finnes would stop saying my name, it's really distracting, lol

I defintely think it should be our next forum outing XD

So thats the next forum outing........... :rolleyes:

hahaha

aaaaaaaahh... memories

DAMMIT I wish that Ralph Finnes would stop saying my name, it's really distracting, lol

it should

AIR KISSES ALL AROUND

and um... sum people could be our enterage

who wants to be my nipple tweaker

So thats the next forum outing........... :rolleyes:

hahaha

aaaaaaaahh... memories

it should

AIR KISSES ALL AROUND

and um... sum people could be our enterage

who wants to be my nipple tweaker

I'm okay thanks lol

MASS OF AIR KISSES

I think we should each have our own hair stylist and make up artists XD and wardrobe supervisors XD