hey alien vs predator

alien_predator

• Moderators

:lol:

Dude, there's like 6 pages of topics .. they'll fall off the front page pretty quick if they dont get used, but all ya gotta do is look through the others and look for ur name for the ones u made :wub:

Plus there's a SEARCH function .. and most things don't get deleted, even if they disappear, they're out there somewhere! Unless ya break the rules obviously lol

A quick netiquette lesson for you:

Private conversations between two people are done over EMAIL.

FORUM BOARDS are for discussion between a lot of other people and are not intended for private conversations.

SPELLING AND GRAMMAR are forum dependent, but you should go along with everyone else. So, if everyone else is typing properly, make the effort so you don't look like some uneducated idiot.

For god's sake, use personal mail for personal conversations, and stop being so f***ing selfish and rude to anyone who dares question your 2-year-old style spelling.

FORUM BOARDS are for discussion between a lot of other people and are not intended for private conversations.

SPELLING AND GRAMMAR are forum dependent, but you should go along with everyone else. So, if everyone else is typing properly, make the effort so you don't look like some uneducated idiot.

For god's sake, use personal mail for personal conversations, and stop being so f***ing selfish and rude to anyone who dares question your 2-year-old style spelling.

...you've used too many vowels, he isn't going to understand anything you've written.

Thank you.

I never started any of these threads, we should just use msn. You have started 3 different threads just for us 2.

I dont think they are having a go at you AvP :D

I personally dont really have a problem with you having a thread for the 2 of you, I just dont go in ^_^

I personally dont really have a problem with you having a thread for the 2 of you, I just dont go in  ;)

So you posted in this one HOW? ;)

Cos I saw it was new, and maybe it held the answer to his question. Plus I always look in at first, plus I just saw that you were the last to reply so I guessed it would be to quote me :unsure: