ROTS Novelization Out Now!

Hobbit_of_Dorsetshire

Nice, will have to pop down our local Tesco tomorrow to see if they have it on the shelf.

One question, is this paperback or hardback?

Less than 10 squid...in hardback...

The force is strong in this one...

Thanks for that!

Paul

Had a look down my local Tesco and no sign of it :wub:

I dont mind reading the book now as it wont be the same as the finished film so will be interesting to see which bits they have cut out as they will probaley be stuck on the DVD release in November.

Dont suppose anyone could pick this up for me and post it? can pay them by PayPal or cheque.

Had a look down my local Tesco and no sign of it :wub:

I dont mind reading the book now as it wont be the same as the finished film so will be interesting to see which bits they have cut out as they will probaley be stuck on the DVD release in November.

Dont suppose anyone could pick this up for me and post it? can pay them by PayPal or cheque.

E-mail me at aragorn_uk27@hotmail.com with your details and I''ll send it Special Delivery if you like (allowing for our rubbish post system!)

:wub:

Had a look down my local Tesco and no sign of it  :rolleyes:

E-mail me at aragorn_uk27@hotmail.com with your details and I''ll send it Special Delivery if you like (allowing for our rubbish post system!)

:rolleyes:

I emailed you a few days ago, did you get it?

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone been able to find this yet? was released yesterday but I have been to my local Tesco and they dont have it, think I am going to have to order it off the net.

they have it in my local tescos i think its £9.97 or something like that i didnt buy it as i would be tempted to read it, gonna wait until after i have seen the film :D

Anyone been able to find this yet? was released yesterday but I have been to my local Tesco and they dont have it, think I am going to have to order it off the net.

they have it in my local tescos i think its £9.97 or something like that i didnt buy it as i would be tempted to read it, gonna wait until after i have seen the film :D

That is dirt cheap, even amazon want over £13 for it delievered and cant find it cheaper than £13.49 anywhere else.

they have it in my local tescos i think its £9.97 or something like that i didnt buy it as i would be tempted to read it, gonna wait until after i have seen the film :lol:

That is dirt cheap, even amazon want over £13 for it delievered and cant find it cheaper than £13.49 anywhere else.

have you tried the tesco website? just an idea they may have it cheaper, good luck ;)

they have it in my local tescos i think its £9.97 or something like that i didnt buy it as i would be tempted to read it, gonna wait until after i have seen the film :wub:

have you tried the tesco website? just an idea they may have it cheaper, good luck :P

Tesco Online want £13.49 for the book plus postage so would work out the most expensive I have seen it.

I'm so tempted..I even got as far as picking it up yesterday...staring at the front..then the back..but then used every ounce of willpower to out it back on the shelf.

I'm trying sooooo hard to avoid spoilers.

*steps back into protective RotS spoiler free bubble*

:wub:

I'm so tempted..I even got as far as picking it up yesterday...staring at the front..then the back..but then used every ounce of willpower to out it back on the shelf.

I'm trying sooooo hard to avoid spoilers.

*steps back into protective RotS spoiler free bubble*

:lol:

i know exactly how you feel, i so want to read the book but i really want to wait until i have seen the film :yoda:

Watching the film and reading about it are two totally different things, like with Lord of the Rings, reading the books beforehand didnt ruin the films so I dont see why the same cant be true for Star Wars.

i do understand what you are saying but for me personally i want to see the film first

i read lord of the rings years before the films were made but with SW i saw the films before i read the books so i want to keep up tradition :unsure: