Tom Felton

RhythmNation

well your request certainly isnt late...... i tink this really must the the 100th tom felton request post that had bin up!!!

wooooooooooooo we SHALL take over the world i tell you...... or this forum at least!! :unsure:

she's not obsessed, honest

i love draco malphoy...not as much as LUCIUS MALOPHOY THOUGH...sexy beast!  but it would be quite fun to have Master Felton!

hmm MASTER malfoy

*tapes mouth shut*

LOL! MASTER MALPHOY!

ooooops, i ment MASTER Felton, guess me mind was sumwhere else lol

Hey all you Tom Felton fans out there i just wanted to say i could meet him anyway because i have a (really gorgeous) family friend who goes fishing with Tom like all the time. (sorry i just had to boast cus im bored and for once have the upper hand on some people,sorry!) te he he lol x x x

Hey all you Tom Felton fans out there i just wanted to say i could meet him anyway because i have a (really gorgeous) family friend who goes fishing with Tom like all the time. (sorry i just had to boast cus im bored and for once have the upper hand on some people,sorry!) te he he lol x x x

and im guessing that family friend is called dan?

Hey all you Tom Felton fans out there i just wanted to say i could meet him anyway  because i have a (really gorgeous) family friend who goes fishing with Tom like all the time. (sorry i just had to boast cus im bored and for once have the upper hand on some people,sorry!) te he he lol x x x

Sorry to disappoint you but no, he's not called dan, but im not going to disclose his name cus its unfair to him :rolleyes:

Hey all you Tom Felton fans out there i just wanted to say i could meet him anyway  because i have a (really gorgeous) family friend who goes fishing with Tom like all the time. (sorry i just had to boast cus im bored and for once have the upper hand on some people,sorry!) te he he lol x x x

Sorry to disappoint you but no, he's not called dan, but im not going to disclose his name cus its unfair to him :o

i aint disappointed, just a tad confuzzled lol