Doctor Who

Withnail

18 members have voted

1. 1. Doctor Who

• Looking forward to it
    • Dreading it

I cant wait, but I personally would have taken the idea a different way.

As far as I can tell they are going to keep the monsers slightly cheesy and commical, which I think is a shame bacause originally the people created the characters the best they could with the time and money they had. Now Dr Who is huge, and there is the time and money to create huge new world and scary characters that seem real. I still think it would be important to keep it commical, just think they could have bought that out in a different way.

Only time will tell.

I liked PM as the Doctor. I just felt a bit sick when he started kissing the heroine and doing motorcycle stunts! He did a credible job as the character though.

What I REALLY loved about the movie was the TARDIS interior. Vast, shadowy gothic space. If thay kind of idea is kept up for the new series, I'll be pleased.

I liked PM as the Doctor. I just felt a bit sick when he started kissing the heroine and doing motorcycle stunts! He did a credible job as the character though.

What I REALLY loved about the movie was the TARDIS interior. Vast, shadowy gothic space. If thay kind of idea is kept up for the new series, I'll be pleased.

I agree, the TARDIS should have endless unexplored areas, now there is the time and money I think they should explore this.

I also thought PM was a great Doctor, and I loved the film.