Meeting

greedo_uk

I think im going to that same event aswell, I'll be getting some autographs from the Bond guests. I have met some of those people before when i used to collect Star Wars autographs.

Dave Prowse - I found him miserable.

Michael Sheard - Nice guy, kept trying to sell me his book!

Dermot Cowley - Nice guy he explianed to me which character he played in Bond as i couldnt see him. I've got some photos done this time for him to sign.

Mike Carter - Was ok.

Prowse was OK with me but a bit of a shark. I wanted him to sign my poster at one of these events where they charge you less for signing personal items. As soon as he got his mits on my cash he was trying to push iffy looking pictures of him from his body building days on me.

I don't know if I give off a certain "vibe" but why he thought I would want pictures of a funny looking bloke in a leotard was beyond me!

I seem to remeber Mike Carter being OK though

I don't know if I give off a certain "vibe" but why he thought I would want pictures of a funny looking bloke in a leotard was beyond me!

Very funny :unsure:

Thanks for the comments - Ill bear them in mind - will post any feedback after the event !!

Yer im goin to this show aswell - it's gonna take me about 3hours to get there but its worth it. Last time it was well good!

Probably a different show as this was yesterday - met

David Prowse - a bit disappointed - he was very quiet !

Michael Sheard - great bloke

Gerald Home - really good bloke

Ian Liston - again great

Angus Macinnes - once again ... etc..

Got Ian and Angus to sign my X-wing helmet and photo'd them wearing it !!

Whats the other show ? - does it start with an M ?

Yer it does begin with an M.

I'm lookin foward to it as it was great when i went last year. I'm going for the Bond guests as i collect Bond autographs but that means i'll be meeting Dermot Crowley (Gen Madine/Gen Kamp in Octopussy) and also Richard Bonehill and Ligheting Bear who were in Star Wars aswell as Bond.