Iz Freddy Jason's dad

freddyfan

Ok, well my brother seems to think that Freddy Krueger is Jason's dad. Now, me being a HUGE nightmare on Elm Street fan thinks that this is very much not true, and I spent a whole day yesterday trying to convince my brother that he isn't! But just in case I'm wrong can someone plz clear this up for me?

Also, if he is wouldn't it have said at the start of Freddy vs Jason?!

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by freddyfan

Not really, the original creator of Freddy Kreuger (Wes Craven) Didnt create Jason Vorhees, so no they aint related in any way.

Freddy Vs Jason was put together to see if the film could work, and it did! But Freddy just got into Jason's dreams so Freddy could come back :(

But you know what the movies are like, they could end up being related as David said if they are desperate.

Hope that has helped you ;)

Your brother is WRONG! He is winding you up :P:P

Davey :wub:

PS

FREDDY RULES! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
**OFFICIAL STATEMENT**

For the record I would just like to state that unfortunately Freddy is not my father. I hope this clears up any confusion for you freddyfan and anyone else with this crossing their minds.

JV. :unsure:

LMFAO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahha

There's no way I'm watching any of the NOES films... they scare me far too much!

My other half got me the whole collection for Xmas and I told him to take it to his mums. I didn't want it in the house... just incase like!!!

**OFFICIAL STATEMENT**

For the record I would just like to state that unfortunately Freddy is not my father. I hope this clears up any confusion for you freddyfan and anyone else with this crossing their minds.

JV.  :lol:

LMFAO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahha

Thanx for clearing that up for me!!!!!!!!

From freddyfan x