The Granth for c7

TheRobe

I'll probably get shot down for saying this (due to recent tabloid problems) but could showmasters possbily get the granth aka Leslie Grantham (dead dirty den) for c7.

He could be part of the doctor who reunion alongside Terry Molloy from Resurrection of the daleks. I for one would love to meet him, (am i the only one?)

Robe

I'll probably get shot down for saying this (due to recent tabloid problems) but could showmasters possbily get the granth aka Leslie Grantham (dead dirty den) for c7.

He could be part of the doctor who reunion alongside Terry Molloy from Resurrection of the daleks. I for one would love to meet him, (am i the only one?)

Robe

SM has had him once before so younever know

My memorey was he was due to attend a CM a while ago but it was the weekend the story broke that he was going back to Eastenders, the way it was said on the day was he couldn't get out of his house because of the press being camped outside it (when I say camped I mean they were sat there and not budging, not that they were mincing about going "oooo look at the muck in 'ere, I'm free, shut that door etc")