help please!

inos

hello there *waves* :o

I need some help finding all the LotR trailers and maybe the trilogy trailer as well on Windows Media Player. I can only find them on Quicktime. :P And I need to use the trailers for a powerpoint project, and if I use a quicktime film it doesn't work, so maybe some of you can help me. Thanks! :unsure:

well thanks a lot *hugs* :unsure:

but....*hum* .... I can't download them :lol: or at least I don't know how...(for the media player trailers that is)

or is there maybe a way that you can put quicktime thingies onto powerpoint?

Edited by inos

neva mind!! :lol: I've got it!! weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

can you believe I'm using this for school?! :o we have to make an intire powerpoint project about one subject, and of course I chose lotr! :D

me so happy!! LOL

*hugs rachel* *hugs Andy* *hugs everyone else on the forum*

*bounces*

I was banned from doing anything about lotrs in school. Aparently I had to learn other things.... heh... So if it wasn't LotR's and Tolkien it was David Eddings... :lol: I dunno who was happier when I left college... them or me...!!

I was banned from doing anything about lotrs in school. Aparently I had to learn other things.... heh... So if it wasn't LotR's and Tolkien it was David Eddings... :lol: I dunno who was happier when I left college... them or me...!!

oh god! how can they forbid LotR? :D tricksy little ppl :o

David Eddings sounds good tho, didn't read any of his books yet

Not officially banned just people got sick of it after a while.

I've read David Eddings' books : The Elenuim (three books) The Tamuli (three books) The Belgariad (five books) The Mallorean (Four out of the five books) and his epic The Redemption of Althalus. So 16 of his books in total! :lol:

He's a great Author! I suggest you read The Elenium and then The Tamuli before The Belgariad and the other series.

Not officially banned just people got sick of it after a while.

I've read David Eddings' books : The Elenuim (three books) The Tamuli (three books) The Belgariad (five books) The Mallorean (Four out of the five books) and his epic The Redemption of Althalus. So 16 of his books in total! :P

He's a great Author! I suggest you read The Elenium and then The Tamuli before The Belgariad and the other series.

oh wow, you've read many maaaany books, lol :P hehe, naaah, I just don't read that much, well I didn't, I do now, so I'll defo read those books once! thanks for the advice! ;)

:lol: just can't believe ppl get sick of LotR...but that's just me I think, lol :lol:

I used to go on about it 24/7 :lol: I just had to learn not to talk about in front of people so much!! Only in front of fellow fans :D

heheh! well yeah! think that's the best ;)

lots of ppl like that here ;) *hugs forum :o *