Resident Evil 3: Afterlife

nightprowler

Resident Evil 3 still going to shoot in Toronto

From Movies Online..................

Our scooper has news for us about "Resident Evil 3: Afterlife". As we reported earlier, the movie will still be shot in Toronto. We were also told that Resident Evil 3 has plans to film in England too, interesting. It even was hinted that "Aliens vs Predator 2" is also on the Toronto docket.

Take it with a grain of salt, since these things always change up until shooting time. But remember the scooper that brought us the Freddy vs Jason 2 news which proved to be 100% accurate. So its a rumor for now but a reliable source!

Sadly there is still nothing new about the real storyline, besides our scoop from an anonymous scooper which was sent to us a few weeks ago:

Dr.Issac takes on the role of the villian as he tries to brain wash alice into getting ride of any surviving stars memebers who maybe a threat to umbrella. they all head to a safe home that was set up for stars members who survived. Jill got in contact with Chris Redfield and Barry Burton (who will feature as major characters in this movie) unlike the previous two movies there will be no female lead instead Chris Redfield will join the leading cast.

As reported earlier, Milla Jovovich said she would be interested in doing a 3rd installment of the series.

The story is not based around Wesker... Although he is in it he is only a cameo role. The story of Afterlife revolves around Alice and her battle with herself to not lose control. As she can not be trusted. The story has a number of twists and plot holes. But the major characters on which the movie will focus on is Alice, Jill and Dr.Issac (Who will reprise his role from the last movie).

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the first one, though I know many people didn't. To me it felt like the game came alive!

I was warned by a lot of people that Apocalyse was really bad and so I haven't seen it yet, but my brother-in-law Darren was a stuntman in it (and his girlfriend Joanne doubled Mila). So I guess for reasons of family loyalty I shall have to see it soon!!!!! :P

glad there's a 3rd one! :D