I have a suggestion

sarahoneill

This occured to me a while ago but then I got to thinking, if all the guest suggestions are put in the correct thread and all the discussions relating to films/tv programmes were in their respective threads what would there be to talk about in the Collectormania and LFACC threads?

No advance ticket queries cos generally there arent any, maybe some travel queires and guest announcements and that would be it.

EXACTLY !

I thought this too ! It's alright AFTER the event, the forum goes apes*** with chat, but if you take "show talk" and guest suggestions to other threads, the forthcoming show areas will just be left with 200 threads from newbies, asking stuff that's in the FAQ's anyway !! I could never understand why there were seperate suggestion threads for both brands anyway. You just end up with the same stuff posted in both .....

I think another thing that should be monitored is the length of signatures. i seem to spend more time scrolling down them than reading posts. I feel i may get some unhappy comments about this going tbe the amount of members with long signatures, but usually there is a limit.

I think another thing that should be monitored is the length of signatures. i seem to spend more time scrolling down them than reading posts. I feel i may get some unhappy comments about this going tbe the amount of members with long signatures, but usually there is a limit.

If you go into 'My Controls' there is an option to not view the signatures, thus allieviating your issue. :)