sleeping place

thesulah

:cylon: Maybe there´s someone out there who know´s a very sleep place to stay the night. I arrive on friday and go to Collectormania 7 on saturday and will leave in the evening. I come from Rotterdam (Netherlands) and will arrive at Luton airport. If no one has a cheap sleeping suggestion then I´ll sleep at the airport till saturday morning. I´m a big buffy - angel - stargate and smallville fan.

Myabe you can help me.

Thanks Pascal

you might wanna try posting this in the topic about travel etc HERE

otherwise may I suggest (you have probs booked your flights but anyways) that SATURDAY is the BUSIEST day of the event and you will have to get there super early to get your virtual Q tickets (info about tis can be found under the FAQ incase you don't know already) ;)

the Travel Lodge still has rooms as far as I know but they are around £60 per night so you might wanna try sharing with some one

hope this helps :D

Thanks for your reply, I maybe change my flight to saturday so I´ll be there on sunday. I sleep at the airport or in front of the entrance door just to save money. A week after this I´m also going to another show in Bonn and I can´t spend my money twice.

So If someone can let me stay that would be great.

Pascal

Hey Pascal!!!

i know thatyou are conscious that language may get in the way for you; but you should still try talking to some of the people from this forum. It may eventually lead to you getting a place on somebody's floor so that you are in MK rather than 20 miles away!! We are a good bunch and i'm sure you will think so too!!

good luck!!

good to know you changed your flight, Sunday's are good at events as that's the day Showmaters put talks n stuff on and also the party is Saturday night!! :P

hope you can find some where to stay, I would offer our floor but we are a big group and we already got people on our floor :D also we are all 20-ish females so that might not work ;)

good luck though and as Betrayed Deagol says, KEEP POSTING!!! :lol:

sarah oneill

:lol: Thanks for offering me a place with 20+ year ish girl and than find out your with a big group. I don't stay at the airport but travell to the convention centre and spend the night in front of the door thinking about the fact that I could have slept as a married man in a house full of girls. Maybe it helps when I say that I like stargate as well and that a week after CM I go to another show n Bonn and there will be our beloved Jonathan Quinn attending.

Last request maybe you could check things out for me over there and maybe you know another place to bunk the night.

Thanks anyway