Open letter to the Bully Mulder

May I point your attention to the all the other various posts on this board which refer to other events, and people who have stated they are meeting specific people at other events which, and please note this carefully as I know you're hard of understanding, you have NOT DELETED OR EDITED.

There are some on this section of the board which I read a few days ago.

I have reported you to Showmasters. I will not be bullied off this board by the likes of you, nor will I tolerate the same treatment which you meted out to Salems Lot and Buff Daddy.

You are a rude, nasty and unpleasant little child, as demonstrated by many of your posts under your other name. Many people have left and are leaving this community because of you and the atmosphere which your bullying behaviour has created.

Time and again you have deliberately broken the rules and gone and posted about other events even though you know you are not allowed.

Yes, there may be mentions elsewhere because we miss them, but there are many that are removed. Others may mention them not realising the rules, and this is not the case with you.

You can report whoever you want but personal attacks are not acceptable on this board and you are not helping yourself by writing a message in this manner.

May I point your attention to the all the other various posts on this board which refer to other events, and people who have stated they are meeting specific people at other events which, and please note this carefully as I know you're hard of understanding, you have NOT DELETED OR EDITED.

There are some on this section of the board which I read a few days ago.

I have reported you to Showmasters. I will not be bullied off this board by the likes of you, nor will I tolerate the same treatment which you meted out to Salems Lot and Buff Daddy.

You are a rude, nasty and unpleasant little child, as demonstrated by many of your posts under your other name. Many people have left and are leaving this community because of you and the atmosphere which your bullying behaviour has created.

Seriously AB, what right do you have to moan! You continually mention other events and you "know" the rules, as you just posted yourself! You dont have a right to come on here and "personally" attack Fox. There are LOADS of topics on here and Fox isnt the only Mod on here!

So quit the personal attacks and if you have a prob with him then email SM's, dont attack him on here

David :o