Red Dwarf Cast!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please get red dwarf cast!!! would be soooo excellent.

Was the funniest show ever.

One of my fave quotes is:

I don’t see what you’re complaining about, at least you get 24 hours notice. All we get is; ‘Look out for that bus. What bus? Splat!’

I think that was Rimmer to Kryten when his replacement was coming.

I also liked: Now weary traveller Rest your head Cos now like me You’re utterly dead.

I believe that was another Rimmer classic.

i wanted the Red Dwarf complete box set for xmas/my birthday but i didnt get it  :o  si i just hav 2 watch it on telly

^_^

Lol no offnece but im getting sick if hearing about doctor who and i dont just mean on here, i mean at home as well.

lol ah well.

Did you mean to post that here?

i wanted the Red Dwarf complete box set for xmas/my birthday but i didnt get it  :P  si i just hav 2 watch it on telly

:firedevil:

Lol no offnece but im getting sick if hearing about doctor who and i dont just mean on here, i mean at home as well.

lol ah well.

Did you mean to post that here?

yeah she did

she woz just talking to me :P

:rolleyes:

Edited by Angel_Of_Music

Smooth with a capital SMOO!!

I have my Red Dwarf forum listed on my profile! If you want to join, go ahead!!! Rickman 101 knows what I'm talking about!!! :wub:

BOYS FROM THE DWARF!!!!!!!

I wanna meet Craig

I certainly do!!!!

I want to meet Craig too, and Hattie. They're the only ones I've yet to meet and Craig has now eluded me 4 times!!!!!!!

you know what, im gfonna go upstairs and watch series one to four when i go to bed. A smegging good way to end the day

Sounds like a good plan!