New Zealand

Junelilly

Hi guys!

Sorry to start a new topic and all, but this wouldn't really fit into any other. Also sorry for my prolonged abcence. I think it's been months since I was last here. Oh the joys of the hectic full-time job...

Anyhoo, as you may have guessed, I am in New Zealand. Well, I was in New Zealand until 3 days ago, now I'm on the Sunshine Coast of Australia. New Zealand is a truely amazing place. Everywhere you look you can see signs of Middle Earth. I didn't actually get to visit many of the set locations because most of them are in remote places or on private land, but it it didn't matter too much. On the north island you can walk up Mt Doom and if you drive through west coast of the southern island, then you find yourself in the Misty Mountains. It's so cool. Middle Earth is just everywhere you look in New Zealand. If any of you ever get the chance, then I really recommend you go. It's the best place ever! Sadly the only down side of being here is that I haven't had chance to watch Rotk EE yet. It's waiting for my upon my return in 2 weeks. Hurrah!

Anyway, that's about all. Hope you all had a good Chrismtas and have a good New Year!

Sarah xxx

P.S. Ine: a postcard is on it's way!

OMG :o

Hey Sarah! :D

wow, you're so lucky,heheh, I'm glad you're enjoying it! (I mean, who wouldn't, you're in Middle Earth! lol) anyways, enjoy the rest of your trip and watch ou for orcs! :lol: Just make the best of it! and thanks for sending a postcard, actually I just wanted to send you al little something as well, you prob know what for, heheh :D

hope to hear from you soon! :D

*hugs*

xxx

Ine

Edited by inos

I'm goin to next october i can't wait i can;t afford to use the like of red carpet tours so i'm jsut goin to do a couple of tours that NZ companies do.

I Just wish i was there now instead of at work lol