Why oh Why is no one up????

vamps!

Can I also just add that the films on telly for Xmas this year a f***ing crap, why can;t they put decent films on. Its hard getting off my spam to put a dvd on.

On top of that I've got that many now, I can never decide what to watch.

Why am I talking to myself here, my head really does hurt and I've not even had a proper drinking session yet.

OMG there are some people from this forum that are coming to Aylesbury next week, what the bloody hell do you want to come to this dump of a town, apart from to see Rain, its bloody dull as dull here.

I couldn't think of anything thats dull other than dull,m which is really quite dull.

There is still no one about either, what happened to the Showmasters then??? Me thinks they are pogged out on turkey.

I like turky don;t get me wrong, but its just too much turkiness over Xmas, I want beef or chicken. I really wanna know what a swan tastes like, but I'm not allowed to kill one, all because they are supposed to belong to the queen. They don't even have her name tagged on them, I say finders keepers, if I find one I'm going to kill it and roast it and have it for my tea.

I'll send the queen a leg and she'll be bloody thankfull for it, queens birds, what the hell is that all about.

Awwwwww my head is really hurting now, too much thinking./

OMG there are some people from this forum that are coming to Aylesbury next week, what the bloody hell do you want to come to this dump of a town, apart from to see Rain, its bloody dull as dull here.

Am i not a good enough reason? :wub: lol

Am i not a good enough reason? :wub: lol

LOL which is why I said apart from to see Rain you idiot LOL.

Tell your Mum I want some moe of the mousse thing she got yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways yeah Aylesbury, its dead boring here.

Kayla will have to entertain us then :D

I am sure she will be very good at it too.

OMG Kayla I finally managed to sit and watch Nightmare on Elm Street, it was the 3rd one I believe.

I bloody s*** myself and there is no way I'm going to sleep tonight, he might come after me!!!!!!!