Utter filth!

Sporty_Si

Well as most of you know i LOVE hockey. Here are some definitions I found: truely shocking :lol:

1. field hockey

Definitely one of the coolest sports ever. Played by the most in-shape, athletic, and determined girls. Involves a stick (wood or composite), a cork and plastic ball, and a goal cage. Played with sometimes 7, sometimes 11 players of the field including the goalkeeper.

The goalkeeper has got to be the bravest, awesomest, hottest girl ever to stand in goal like that and let heavy balls be shot at her. Simply awesome.

Stupid person 1: woah, what's that sport called? it looks soo awesome. they're uniforms kick ass!

Stupid person 2: dude, i have no idea, but those are some pretty hot determined looking girls over there.

Awesome Educated person: Dumbasses, that's just the best sport in the world right there, with the hottest, awesomest girls ever created. Damn.

** All in awe**

2. field hockey

The most grueling, intense, rigorous sport ever created. 11 girls fight as hard as they can, run as fast as they can, and get past as many defenders as they can before driving the orange ball into the cage (aka- goal). It is extremely demanding, yet extremely rewarding.

alternate defintion:

rage in the cage

The Stonington High School FIELD HOCKEY team has been ECC champs for 13 (going on 14) consecutive seasons.

3. field hockey

A really fun sport that requires a lot of running and teamwork. It is not a sport for lesbians or for straight people. It is a sport for everyone to enjoy, no matter who you are. It was started by men in England and brought to the United States for girls to play. In other countries it is still mostly played by men. There is a stick (wooden or composite), a ball made of 100% plastic, 11 players, one being the goalie.

The Americans did not qualify for the 2004 Athens Summer Olympics in women's field hockey.

4. field hockey

Some sport no one really knows about! girls run around in skirts trying to not get caught with their fouls! so much fun! Lets you feel free, especially when you hit the ball for a hard shot to the goal!

Tegan's bomb at field hockey!

5. field hockey

A fun sports game where girls run around hitting a hard small ball around with sticks on a field. It is the one of the best sports ever!

6. field hockey

Field Hockey.

Usually referred to as 'the fag sport' or 'that gay sport'

Involves a game of homosexuals prancing around a field singing songs and holding hands whilst making little squeaking noises.

Gay 1: Lets play hockey!

Gay 2: Yeh sure sounds great!

Straight: No, lets not.

7. field hockey

Has nothing to do with the amazing sport of hockey (well, it is called hockey, played with sticks, has the same goal and more or less the same positions) but it isn't as cool as real hockey.

It's a very preppy sport, and yet at the same time, widely recognized as a lesbian sport.

I don't play it, but I know some people who do. Only 1 out of the 10 people I know playing it are lesbians...still that's higher then most sports...

Greg- 'Look, it's a lesbian,'

Nancy- 'Yes, she's the Field Hockey team,'

I really am a hot girl :D

6. field hockey

Field Hockey.

Involves a game of homosexuals prancing around a field singing songs and holding hands whilst making little squeaking noises.

ROTFL that's definately the best one.

6. field hockey

Field Hockey.

:blink:

They're peoples definitions of Field Hockey  :rolleyes:

Yeah and some are offensive :lol:

I didn't mean to offend you :( I'm offended by them myself cos they're utter bulls***

Then why did you post it dummy!

lol!

I was just kidding BTW! :D I dont give two hoots! :D:o

6. field hockey

Field Hockey.

:D

Oh come on it's so stupid it's funny...and i'm picturing Si doing it...*giggles* I just like the prancing bit...reminds me a bit of homer simpson when he's happy :huh: