My Cat has just FARTED..........

vamps!

god knows what happens when i get pissed lol iv taken it in all 9 holes so far  :rolleyes:

*runs away*

me thinks you is an orcsy person in disguises, you is weirds and is tryings to get the precious

you can keep your precious i dont want it GET BACK HERE! i havnt started with you yet *puts on dominatrix clothes* lol im off c'ya laterz :rolleyes:

god knows what happens when i get pissed lol iv taken it in all 9 holes so far  :rolleyes:

*runs away*

me thinks you is an orcsy person in disguises, you is weirds and is tryings to get the precious

you can keep your precious i dont want it GET BACK HERE! i havnt started with you yet *puts on dominatrix clothes* lol im off c'ya laterz :rolleyes:

If anyone will be diashing the orders out, it'll be me.

I have a very nasty leather whip and if you don't behave yourself mister I'll crack it right across your spam so ner ner ner.

Anyways yeah thats it go on f*** off, leave me here to entertain myself, wuss, its only 1.20 and your going already. I'm not going till at least 01.30, the least you can do is stay till then and carry on posting s***.

ok ill stay for while lol just be gentle with me its my first time lol yes ladie im for sale a virgin here if ya dont care then i lied but vamps im all yours :rolleyes:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh so you is not a wussy after all, thats so very good to know.

And how much are you worth then if your for sale??? Do you come with anyu special offers??? Can we try before we buy, what do you do exactly??

ok ill stay for while lol just be gentle with me its my first time lol yes ladie im for sale a virgin here if ya dont care then i lied but vamps im all yours  :P

And how much are you worth then if your for sale??? Do you come with anyu special offers??? Can we try before we buy, what do you do exactly??

well if ya throw in extra £10 ya get a bottle of vodka and a randy gaz and yea u can have a taste but its going cheap during the xmas season lol and if ya stick ya finger up me bum i make funny noices :P

ok ill stay for while lol just be gentle with me its my first time lol yes ladie im for sale a virgin here if ya dont care then i lied but vamps im all yours  :P

well if ya throw in extra £10 ya get a bottle of vodka and a randy gaz and yea u can have a taste but its going cheap during the xmas season lol and if ya stick ya finger up me bum i make funny noices :P

Oh so your a finger puppet then with a button inside you that when pressed makes a farting nooise.

I best buy some dettol, mustn't sniff fingers, tis just deadly.

I don't like Vodka, so if you can do budweiser thats cool by me.

Do you come with free batteries or do you have to buy them seperately??

im mentally dynamo run so the more attention ya pay the longer i run for with out having to replace anything,

no the deal is£10 for vody but sure can make an exception lol

Well if you don't come with Buds then I just ain't interested.

I run on buds you see and if I don't get buds then I just don't work. Simple as really.

lol i got the day off tomo :o but im going now cause ned ta pee again get a drink and food and watch tv nacked for ya! lol :P:P

I don't want you to get cold just for me, at least get under the duvet, and no farting under it, if you have to fart, at least have the deceny to hang your spam out of the bed and then fart, that way then you can enjoy your fart in all its gloriuos stinkiness!!!!!!!

lol i got the day off tomo  :lol:  but im going now cause ned ta pee again get a drink and food and watch tv nacked for ya! lol  :lol:  :rolleyes:

I don't want you to get cold just for me, at least get under the duvet, and no farting under it, if you have to fart, at least have the deceny to hang your spam out of the bed and then fart, that way then you can enjoy your fart in all its gloriuos stinkiness!!!!!!!

I love the word 'duvet' :lol:

lol i got the day off tomo  :lol:  but im going now cause ned ta pee again get a drink and food and watch tv nacked for ya! lol  :lol:  :rolleyes:

tell me about it, I get all horny just at the mention of it

Hehe...yeah, that and sleepy! :lol:

Hehe...yeah, that and sleepy! :lol:

What you want to sleep with me again, you dirty bugger LOL

I sprayed my dog pink - with one of those temporary hair dye sprays.

It was really funny cause she made me wash him (he is a BIG borderc ollie) but the pink stayed in, dog fur doesn't take well to it, it was a much more soft pink, but pink all hte same!

lol

Mori

x