Message about Super six badges

paretha

yo Super Sixers, A message from your secretary here!

Quite a lot of people have sent me badge ordering forms, i hope to send the badges as soon as possible, but there is some delay as to when i can buy stamps, as i am rather overloaded with coursework.

I will hope to send them out soon, but i havn't forgotten them, it does take a while to sort out who to send them too etc.

Please be patient for them, especially those in other countries apart from the UK, as i have to find a post office that is open at normal times ( >___<;:huh:

Thanks

from Paretha (steph)

-pets- This reminds me guys have membership cards ready for you now! If you wnat yours I need you to email me your address at my lear111@aol.com account and you then will have your membership no.s for the tshirts too!

i want a bage and a card i dont have one :lol:

then get e-maill sweetie lol! and XP Paretha, I'll just put for the attention of all Super Six Members on the envelope!

hehehe! i ment on the forum! so people know wether you have thier address or not! :D

heres the Badge ordering form

Badges for the unofficial Collectormania Fanclub of the Super Six-please fill in this form if you wish to have badge for the club sent to you.

Please send this form to dcpgirl2@msn.com. Or if you do not want to send it by email, feel free to MSN me (my MSN is the same as my e-mail address)

Forum name:

How many badges you need:

What country you live in:

Your Address:

If there are any problems please contact Moony, Tippin, or myself.