ELIJAH WOOD 4 C7!!!!!!!!!!&#33

frosty

OMG !!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA, wtf??? he looks better than me in a dress lol jk jk. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

* laughs * oh my god thats just as funny as legolas in a long green elven dress, i did have the pic but i lost it and the sites been closed down with that photo on it :firedevil::unsure:

BRING ON ELIJAH IN A LONG WHITE DRESS :P;):wub:

To witness the full horror...

CLICK HERE!!!!

;)

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: * Falls off her chair laughing *

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA those are awesome :firedevil::lol:

i wish they had the pic of legolas in a green dress and boromir and aragorn are hitting on him, its so funny :)

It all began because somebody one of the young ladies of the forum said before C4 that they had the best question for Elijah - "Will you go out on a date with me?"

I laughed when I read that - a) not very original...:lol: I said "You'd be happy with just a DATE???? Why not ask him to marry you? I'm going to!"

Some were horrified, others bemused, and some a mixture combined with laughing their heads off so me and a friend did all that crazy thread!

In the end I didn't pop the question - although Elijah did confirm that in his opinion The Darkness rock!!! Maybe I'll ask him next time...

:lol:

Hahahaha if i met him i woulda gone up to him in dress with a ring and all the trimmings trust me, ive got no shame you only live once. :lol::unsure:

of course ide probally get arrested afterwards but hey all in good fun, and if it made Elijah smile im happy then.

:lol::firedevil::lol: .

that was a wicked post to read though, very funny

Hahahaha if i met him i woulda gone up to him in dress with a ring and all the trimmings trust me, ive got no shame you only live once. :lol::firedevil:

of course ide probally get arrested afterwards but hey all in good fun, and if it made Elijah smile im happy then.

:P:lol:;) .

that was a wicked post to read though, very funny

Just as a footnote - you know I am a guy right?

:lol::unsure::lol:

LMAO !!!! :P

Actually heres a question, if you could meet Elijah again, or for the frst time.. what would you bring him as a little gift?? aka sweets/chocolates/a red rose/ yadda yadda yadda??

I think i'd take him a single red rose, something sweet but not ott, something he will remember hehe ( im actually a soppy romantic at heart, i bought christian coulson a rose once haha )

:wub::D:(:wub: ELIJAAAAAH :wub::(:wub::wub:

Sorry Ladies ( and guy ) lol but i have to love you all and leave you

* runs round screaming * NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! * ahem * i mean yea bye byeeeee, and if anyone knows how to post pictures/images please tell me because i dont know how to * crys * lol :D:lol:

E IS FOR ELEGANT

L IS FOR LOVELY

I IS FOR INNOCENT !!! :D:lol::wub::angel::firedevil:

J IS FOR JOLLY

A IS FOR ADORABLE

H IS FOR HOOOTTTTTT !!!! and what do you get?? ELIJAH !!!!!!!

ELIJAH ELIJAH ELIJAH !!!!! WOOP WOOP WOOP !!! :wub::P

absolutely!

elijah for c7! i keep booking my hotel for all days every time in case in comes! so if he doesn;t will cancel hotel! I say get him!

(have i never not put my name to anything to do with elijah?!)

also get sean astin! PLEASE

elijah and sean for c7!

but elijah especially!

i think he will do collectormania again, didn;t billy mention it at c6? in the talk? its just scheduling problems with films and stuff!

also he has THREE films coming out next year, so that may mean promoting rather than filming and that gives us a better chance of him coming!