Joining the Super Six

Tippin

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm*goes and finds atlas to see where birmingham is* you know, why don't they teach us where places are in geography lessons! :lol:

Because education sucks nowadays! I mean it we learn useless things instead of things we'll use or need!

I suck at English but Spanish I used to be pretty good I got an A in that, when I was tested for dyslexia the woman thinks I am able to pick up on other languages easier than English because of the way it is taught and English being so complex

Really I am a genius in disguise!

I'm a book geek, basically hermione in terms of learning but nothing else! oh by the by Emma Watson won Total Film, Young Performance of the year! I prefered Tom's perfromance to be honest but well done to her!

oooh im not a language person, i can't spell so i fail all the writing tests, im ok at listening,reading and writing! our end of year tests last year had questions about J.K Rowling, so i was ok!

There was something in the news the other day about a Christian student in South Africa who refused to answer an exam question based on HP because he said the books promoted witchcraft. It was worth about 80% or something ridiculous of the final mark. He must have had some principles!

lol I am like Hermione you should see me ordering people to do work in class ;)

I think we struggle at English because we are expected to know it really without it being "taught".

Apparantly people who are dyslexic alot of us have actually above average IQ just it doesn't seem that way because of the dyslexia. I know in some areas I am above average with my IQ

Edited by Moony

I think we struggle at English because we are expected to know it really without it being "taught

That is so very true. I know ppl from other countries who know the language better than me ;)

Luv kelle

I think most people know it better than us, well except Americans but I don't class that as English but as American B)