I WANT VIGGO NOW!!!!!!!!!!&#33

vamps!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE BOOK OF JEZEBEL

CHAPTER ONE

And it came to pass that the fans of films and TV shows wanted to meet with their idols and so they said unto The Showmasters, "Give us a place where we can meet with our idols and speak unto them and spend lots of money on precious relics and autographs." And The Showmasters went away to consider The Fans command and upon their return they did say to The Fans, "Oh Worthy Fans, we have done as you commanded and behold! We have created for you an event of biblical proportions where there will be gathered all your idols and heroes and it's name shall be Collectormania."

And The Fans did look upon Collectormania and saw that it was good and found it pleasing. And they gathered there in their multitudes and paid homage to their idols.

But all was not well, for some of The Fans gathered on The Forum where they gave voice to their unhappiness and disappointment and cried "The Showmasters have given us Elijah, but where is Viggo?!"

And The Showmasters said unto the Viggo Fans, "Alas! We did beseech with Viggo but he refuseth to come," upon which there was much wailing and weeping and gnashing of teeth. And a great cry was heard along the length and breadth of the nation, "WE WANT VIGGO!! WE WANT VIGGO!!"

And The Showmasters did hear this cry and did promise The Viggo Fans, "Do not weep for verily we say unto you that we shall speak unto The Lord SexGod Viggo once more and beseech with him to come to Collectormania 5."

But The Showmasters' hearts were overflowing with fear and trepidation for they did not know how they would perform this miracle. So they spake once more with The Viggo Fans on The Forum saying unto them, "Thou tellest us to bring Viggo to C5 yet we have offered him gold and babes, and book-sales and babes, and many purses overflowing with coins and yet still he refuseth to come. Guide us, oh Worthy Fans, as to how we can bring about this miracle and bring Viggo to Collectormania in the land of Milton Keynes."

And The Viggo Fans on The Forum did reply..............................

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!!!!!! :help:

(WAAAAYHEEEEEY! That's fantastic!!!! :help: )

"If only we but one chance to meet Viggo it will be enough." One loyal fan spoke among the crowd. "Tell him he need only come once if he so wishes and speak to his adoring fan who worship him dearly, then bug him we will not ever again."

Halo

THE SHOWMASTERS' PRAYER

Our Showmasters, who art in their office

Collectormania be thy name

Get Viggo to come and we can have fun

At C5 when it's in Milton Keynes

And give us in May our sexy Viggo

And forgive us our pestering

Then we shall forgive those that slag off Viggo against us

And lead us into Collectormania with Viggo in it

For then thine will be the glory, loads of hugs and kisses

Viggo 4 ever and ever

Amen :help:

Is C5 in May??????

Guy...Guys...Guys!!

I don't know whether you are aware of this, but our man VIGGO is in the UK at this very moment doing ADR for ROTK with the rest of the cast here in London UK!!

aragorn2.jpg

*gasp/pant/gurgle* ;)

Apparently they've been here for 5 weeks already, but are due to finish on Sep 12th!

Soooooo come on & CHANT EVEN LOUDER FOR VIGGO to stay on for Collectormania4!!!!!!!!!!

VIGGO FOR C4!...VIGGO FOR C4! VIGGO FOR C4!...VIGGO FOR C4! VIGGO FOR C4! VIGGO FOR C4!...VIGGO FOR C4! VIGGO FOR C4! VIGGO FOR C4!

:help:

Guy...Guys...Guys!!

I don't know whether you are aware of this, but our man VIGGO is in the UK at this very moment doing ADR for ROTK with the rest of the cast here in London UK!!

aragorn2.jpg

*gasp/pant/gurgle* ;)

Apparently they've been here for 5 weeks already, but are due to finish on Sep 12th!

Soooooo come on & CHANT EVEN LOUDER FOR VIGGO to stay on for Collectormania4!!!!!!!!!!

VIGGO FOR C4!...VIGGO FOR C4! VIGGO FOR C4!...VIGGO FOR C4! VIGGO FOR C4! VIGGO FOR C4!...VIGGO FOR C4! VIGGO FOR C4! VIGGO FOR C4!

:help:

How do you know?

Oh God Viggo at C4 would just about kill me. Really. But it would be sooooooooooooo worth it.

HE'S STILL IN THE UK?!!!! OKAY THAT DOES IT! I am sooooooo going to London and stalking him! BOL!!!

Hey, I also heard from a friend that Viggo was going to do signing in NY sometime in September (late Sept I think), but he cancelled. Now being in London could be the reason.....OR.....well I seriously don't want to get anyone's hopes up....*prays like mad* Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Showmasters end our agony and TELL us!!!!!

Halo