All Hallows eve

:lol::wub:

hello all you devils and creatures of the night! :lol:

just thought i'd ask if anyone is celebrating Halloweeen this year?

and your comments of dressing up at work of going out at night?

:D

although this year it falls on a Sunday, i'd still recommend peeps to dress up at least friday at work!

(i know i will be)

:lol::wub:

hello all you devils and creatures of the night! :lol:

although this year it falls on a Sunday, i'd still recommend peeps to dress up at least friday at work!

(i know i will be)

Halloween Party at Bar Phono on Sunday

:lol: :wub:

hello all you devils and creatures of the night!  :lol: 

(i know i will be)

Halloween Party at Bar Phono on Sunday

cool,

sounds like a plan!

Our house was the first on our street to ever bother with Halloween. I always do the house up for all the kids!

I dress up along with my mum and my cat! :angry:

I love Halloween, but I like to stay in because I like when all the little kids come around with their poor parents!

Halloween in the 80's in England just didn't exist, so I'm glad people do more now.

Being from a Catholic family, it's actually fairly naughty that we do all this! :lol:

Our house was the first on our street to ever bother with Halloween. I always do the house up for all the kids!

I dress up along with my mum and my cat! :angry:

I love Halloween, but I like to stay in because I like when all the little kids come around with their poor parents!

Halloween in the 80's in England just didn't exist, so I'm glad people do more now.

Being from a Catholic family, it's actually fairly naughty that we do all this! :lol:

no way! really?

we used to go trick or treating back in the day.

it was great but most adults used to tell us to go away! so we devised a cunning plan to get them back by putting dry ravioli all over the front door step then standing on it- making a large mess!

(i was encoraged by my two older sisters!) honest!

you got no plans

I was thinking of watching a film.

i live in a first floor flat and share the downstairs entrance with another tennant, but if trick or treaters come to the door i dont know who will be answering it!!

probably go to the local for a nice spooky pint

:lol:

i love halloween, i always use do something as a kid, wether it was go trick n treating or go to a party, or have a party, or watch a load of scary films with mates. So i thought this year i could have a house warming/fancy dress at my flat, but the other housemates didnt go for it so it looks like i'll be doing bugger all :lol:

i love halloween, i always use do something as a kid, wether it was go trick n treating or go to a party, or have a party, or watch a load of scary films with mates. So i thought this year i could have a house warming/fancy dress at my flat, but the other housemates didnt go for it so it looks like i'll be doing bugger all :angel:

Aw balls!! :unsure:

yea does sound cool to have a warm up/ haloween party.

I always think i'm gonna make plans- but i never really end up doing owt.

but this year ho ho! Pub my middle name

hey annabella!

i may have found my devil horns last night!

you still wanna dress up as devils?

yes dude

that will tottally kick ass do you agree. although Halloween falls on sunday.

i'm still going into the office as a office whore!

whats dude all about. Devils horns are available at comicville

hey annabella!

i may have found my devil horns last night!

you still wanna dress up as devils?

yes dude

that will tottally kick ass do you agree. although Halloween falls on sunday.

i'm still going into the office as a office whore!

whats dude all about. Devils horns are available at comicville

what do you mean? whats dude?

(dude from the big lebowski, i say it all the time)

:firedevil:

Im going to a karaoke holloween costume comp on the friday and will be dressing as a burns victum :vader:

And if you live in MK or Oxford look out for the four horsemen of the apocolypse!!! Me and three others are saddling our horses throwing on the cloaks and having a bit of fun! :vader:

Just hope it doesnt rain LOL! Will be appearing at the Centre MK, Theatre, xscape building and riding through Linford woods...we will be riding from oxford so you might see us if your driving on the motorway as we're crossing the farmland and stuffs! Its gonna be great fun!

Just remember if you see a fork of lightening appear behind them...its the real ones and not us LOL! HEHE!

Nat :firedevil:

Im going to a karaoke holloween costume comp on the friday and will be dressing as a burns victum :vader:

And if you live in MK or Oxford look out for the four horsemen of the apocolypse!!! Me and three others are saddling our horses throwing on the cloaks and having a bit of fun! :vader:

Just hope it doesnt rain LOL! Will be appearing at the Centre MK, Theatre, xscape building and riding through Linford woods...we will be riding from oxford so you might see us if your driving on the motorway as we're crossing the farmland and stuffs! Its gonna be great fun!

Just remember if you see a fork of lightening appear behind them...its the real ones and not us LOL! HEHE!

Sounds brilliant

And if you live in MK or Oxford look out for the four horsemen of the apocolypse!!! Me and three others are saddling our horses throwing on the cloaks and having a bit of fun! :lol:

sounds like you have a plan-

i'm quite jealous!! :vader:

its a good one though!

and horses are involved! (nice)

i am thinking of being a ghost and dressing up in a white sheet for work (with two eye holes)

frankly i dont see why i dont do that for work every day

i also thought of a devil

a can of tuna!! (if it was possible)

a spice girl! (erm.......come to think of it..no)

a vampire

any suggestions coz i'm running out of ideas?