Que to get in now J.Frakes has been announced

zebredy

If any of you out there have parked there before, can you remeber what the cost of the parking was? If anone can help I'd be most greatfull. If not, not to worry ;).

LLAP  :(

Seem to remember the car park next to the exibition centre being free. Pretty sure it was paid for by showmasters

Yea I think you're right there...

Cool thanks for that. Now I just can't wait for the event to come. Although once it comes its gona be over pritty quick, then it will be ages till the next event. And I hate waiting. :P:P

LLAP :huh:

My mate Disneymad is going on Saturday but due to sodding work I can only go Sunday, would anyone know if Jonathan Frakes is doing the Sunday gig also? I am not 100% sure how 2 get there especially when I enter Wembley area itself. LF and CC have not come back 2 me 2 say if he is doing Sunday! :angry:

Now there seems to be problems with the trains Im really glad my bodyfriend and I are driving up there and hopefully we can wait in the car in the carpark. Im just hoping the next guests announced arn't big ones or ones I want, I couldn't afford anymore autos and I hate waiting in hour long ques :D but hey what can ya do. I'll just have to wait till 7 and hope for the best.

LLAP :D

Hey guys!

I will be queuing from whenever we get up! lOL! have to talk to peeps what time they want to start queuing!

Oh and i cant wait to meet him i loved thunderbirds! (thunderbirds for C7!!!!) Oh and Johnathan frakes was in the Thunderbirds film...near the end as they are taking the hood, mullion and Transom into the police van! he's one of the coppers! He is on mullions left side!

Cant wait only two weeks ish!

Nat :P

I just hope they hurry up and get all these guests announced, no offence or anyhing, but its really depending on who I want to see, on how early I'm gona get there. And if SMs start announcing more big guests now who knows how long the ques gona be

LLAP :lol: