Buffy Talk

Martin345

I found the Buffy talk absolutely hilarious! Especially the way the Trio bounced off one another with their jokes. If anyone can remember any of the questions that were asked and/or their answers, write them here, cos I can't remember a whole lot!

Two things I remember- Adam with his whole "Danny- it's God!" and his little story that ended in "Duuude yoou're freeaking oout!!"

Also loved the Snoopy Dance!

Edited by Martin345

Ooh, I also liked when someone asked what projects are they working on right now, and Adam started saying that he was building a hovercraft and he was gonna make it fly. Then Tom started saying, oh I'm making some films. They're not very good though, I don't think you're gonna see them. And everyone was like, awww!

Question: "What's Sarah Michelle Gellar like?"

Danny Strong: "She's a very tender lover."

That whole response from Danny had was so funny.

ROTFL - I love those guys. Man, I wish I'd gone to the talk now! Oh well, at least I got to meet them all. Next time I shall go :lol:

Question: "What's Sarah Michelle Gellar like?"

Danny Strong: "She's a very tender lover."

That whole response from Danny had was so funny.

ROTFL - I love those guys. Man, I wish I'd gone to the talk now! Oh well, at least I got to meet them all. Next time I shall go :unsure:

They were absolutely hilarious! Really worth the money!

Anyone else remember any questions?

Can't really remember any specific questions (how about the story of how they found out they were going to be killed off while riding in a taxi?) but it was a very funny session - both them and Nick B. I wasn't sure when they said they were going to swap them over but it worked really well and gave everyone a fair chance.

Nearly didn't bother with C6 at all due to lack of funds but really enjoyed the talk at C4 so had to go. Possibly a tad expensive for an hour but it was great entertainment and I don't begrudge them the money when they were on such fine form. And despite what some have said elsewhere, Nick seemed quite happy and was smiling when I met him later on in the day.

Can't really remember any specific questions (how about the story of how they found out they were going to be killed off while riding in a taxi?) but it was a very funny session - both them and Nick B. I wasn't sure when they said they were going to swap them over but it worked really well and gave everyone a fair chance.

Nearly didn't bother with C6 at all due to lack of funds but really enjoyed the talk at C4 so had to go. Possibly a tad expensive for an hour but it was great entertainment and I don't begrudge them the money when they were on such fine form. And despite what some have said elsewhere, Nick seemed quite happy and was smiling when I met him later on in the day.

I didn't go to the talk at C4, and really regretted not going. So glad I went to this one though.

Edited by Martin345

i would have really liked togo to the talk but had to work on the sunday......... you know that comment about the snoopy dance, did you mean nic b did THE snoopy dance? cos i love it and i'll be v jealous if he did it!

really wish i could have seen the snoopy dance............ before i went i kept saying how i wished i could ask him to do it when imet him.......... also i know the song you mean, the jem 1... i had the dolls, i believe her earings flashed or something when u flicked the switch on her head.....?

Someone asked the guys how they would take over the world. Danny deadpan said "Kareoke".

A long discussion was had by Danny about his support for Kerry in the upcoming elections, and how much they all hate Bush.

Current projects were, Gilmore Girls for Danny and a film that he thinks will probably be released alongside Tommy's.

He also did a bit about how making love to SMG in a shower was good as they were the same height, but I can't remember how that conversation started.

Favourite episodes were sleepless which Danny has on in his home on a loop, Tom then said "mines Sleepless too" and Danny said, yes he comes round mine and watches it. Adam said Hush and the others then agreed with him.

Danny and Tom had a go at Adam for not naming them as the best cast members to work with and accused him of breaking the pact.

Strange I find it hard to remember what the other guys said.... am I biased.

I also know that the trio were really sad that their bit only lasted 30 minutes. They weren't aware that the talk was going to be split into two, them and then Nick.

Danny's magic bone jokes made me chuckle!! And Tom saying his list of stuff that he does in his spare time was funny too. They were really good, enjoyed the Nic B talk as well, esp the Snoopy dance! ;) Thought is was nice when he said he's love to work woth Alyson again out of the rest of the cast.

I normally have a mind like Swiss cheese, but I remember Nick saying that Eliza was the best kisser out of Emma, Alysson, and Charisma.

Nick also said he had done some voice over work for the Buffy animated series, which was being put together for a pitch to a studio,. He said that any talk of a TV movie was only a rumour.

When asked what power he would have liked, he said the power of knowledge, and got a reaction from the crowd as to whether it was looks or the brain that women liked. He then said perhaps his power could have been flying !

He was asked about the original pilot and he said that he had never seen Riff Regan since (who originally played Willow) , but he said Sarah Michelle Gellar had bumped into her a few years later at a party. Poor old Riff was serving the drinks. The downside of showbiz !

The trio were asked for the most outrageous things they had done, Danny's was doing a lap of his high school sports track naked, Adam's was taking some strange aspirin like substance at a Grateful Dead concert and freaking out with 200 people staring at him , and Tom's was going with a friend into a mall pretending to be German tourists and buying jewellery in a German accent.

Tom said he was keen to get a Carrie Fisher book he had brought with him signed, and said she was one of his favourite authors.

Danny said he originally auditioned for the role of Xander.

They were asked which actors inspired them. Danny said he was inspired by Christopher Walken when he was only seven years old. Tom was inspired by watching too much TV as a kid, and said that his inspiration was John Ritter, and I can't remember what Adam said.

Not too bad, remembered more than I thought !

All the guys were really funny though, and the talk was well worth going to, lets hope some day, Showmasters actually release this material for sale on DVD.

Favourite episodes were sleepless which Danny has on in his home on a loop, Tom then said "mines Sleepless too" and Danny said, yes he comes round mine and watches it. Adam said Hush and the others then agreed with him.

It was actually Storyteller, but yeah that question made me laugh sooo much!!