I MET THE TRIO!!

IVE WANTED TO MEET THE TRIO EVER SINCE THEY FIRST APEARED ON BUFFY,

I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO MEET ADAM BUSCH ON FRIDAY, HE WAS AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE TO MEET

AS WER DANNY STRONG AND TOM LENK, HOWEVER TOM LENK IS A REALLY SHY PERSON.

BUT IM JUST SO HAPPY TO HAVE MET THEM!! :D:D

THANKYOU SHOWMASTER FOR MAKING MY DREAM A REALITY!!!!

COMMON ROTATION RULE!!

:angry::P

IVE WANTED TO MEET THE TRIO EVER SINCE THEY FIRST APEARED ON BUFFY,

I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO MEET ADAM BUSCH ON FRIDAY, HE WAS AN ABSOLUTE PLEASURE TO MEET

AS WER DANNY STRONG AND TOM LENK, HOWEVER TOM LENK IS A REALLY SHY PERSON.

BUT IM JUST SO HAPPY TO HAVE MET THEM!! :D:D

THANKYOU SHOWMASTER FOR MAKING MY DREAM A REALITY!!!!

COMMON ROTATION RULE!!

:angry::P

Ahhh..... ahh...... Im so unlucky that I didnt meet them.... :D

U r lucky! Im glad for you! Please tell us more about them!

well, i was very nervous to start with as this is the first convention iv ever been to, but i put my nerves to one side cos i wasnt gonna miss seeing the trio.

ADAM BUSCH:

i was the first person to meet him on the friday, as soon as i arrived at his table he said hi im adam and shook my hand, he told me about his flight over and a bit about common rotation, then after we posed for a picture he shook my hand again and said it was a pleasure to meet me,

this of coures made me very happy!!

i went back again and bought a common rotation cd in the afternoon, he was again a complete joy to meet, he signed the common rotation cd cover, and got the rest of the band to sign it as well.

whilst i was walking around on the sat i didnt see adam at first , but as he passed me he said hello

and before i was gonna leave on sat i went down to wer he was siginin, he had just left to go for a walk, i saw him and thanked him for coming and that it had been great to meet him, at that time we wer about five feet apart, then wot i didnt expect, he came up to me shook my hand again and thanked me for coming!

DANNY STRONG

he was also very cool, i talked to him at the table about his role in seabiscut

then later on whilst i was getting a coffee, he recognised me from earlier and i walked him back to his seat, but before we departed he shook my hand and said it was nice to meet me.

TOM LENK

i was the second person to meet him, he turned up over half an hour late, which i didnt mind, he was really nice and sweet, but he is extremley shy

IT WAS JUST A PLEASURE TO MEET THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

Danny Strong was a world of cute...he had to put his eyedrops in whilst we were with him, blessim. "It's on my eyelid, my god, i missed my eye!...and now I'm crying, I'm crying 'cos you don't love me".

I told him I *did* love him, and he signed my autograph with a biiiiig heart...my friend didn't get one of those! Poor girlie.

Tom Lenk was so cute...we gave him a fig, and he just gave us the most meltable smile. He was like..."ohmygosh, it's like...a british fig! Thank you!" He was so...gropeable! Just wanted to bundle him up in blankets and take him home with me.

Adam Bush was possibly THE most sociable guy there that weekend. He chatted away to us for ages, and even remembered my name over the weekend.

Star!

it was so funny when i was getting tom lenks autograph,someone at danny strongs table asked him to sign his autograph to jabba, and when the guy walked off after getting his auto, danny shouted bye jabba!! it was so funny, everyone looked at that moment, danny strong is so funny!! B)

Yeah Adam gave me one too, and some flyers etc

You may remember me taking you picture for with Danny. :blush:

Yes you did, thankyou so much it is a lovely picture :D I didn't think people recognized me at shows.

hey Jen,

did you buy their album and/or the new one (when it comes out), what did you think?

No i didn't buy it, my sis has the old one from an event last year. But i think that ones great

You may remember me taking you picture for with Danny. :D

Yes you did, thankyou so much it is a lovely picture :lol: I didn't think people recognized me at shows.

Well I did but didn't say anything at the time. I wish I had've done now. ;)

You may remember me taking you picture for with Danny. ;)

Yes you did, thankyou so much it is a lovely picture :P I didn't think people recognized me at shows.

Well I did but didn't say anything at the time. I wish I had've done now. :P

Yeah, it would have cool, no one really knows me, i always go with my own friends, it would be nice to be recognized

You may remember me taking you picture for with Danny. :D

Yes you did, thankyou so much it is a lovely picture :D I didn't think people recognized me at shows.

Well I did but didn't say anything at the time. I wish I had've done now. :firedevil:

Yeah, it would have cool, no one really knows me, i always go with my own friends, it would be nice to be recognized

You have MSN ?

You have MSN ?

Not at the moment I dont, it'll be working again soon. I tried downloading the new one and i'm having problems loading it. I'll put you on my list wen i've got it sussed :P

Edited by Jen