Harry Potter talk

Kiret

I was laughing and blushing, I'm soooooooooooo sure that the fantastic five noticed as well, Lamb now it's your turn to tell everyone what happened at the party! My heel got stuck in a grid outside, just as we were going in and I had to take off my shoe and pull it out, holding up the whole queue! and then to make it worse the rubber bit came off the bottom of the heel and that made it really hard to walk for the rest of the night, I walked back to the hotel in bare feet at the end of the party, I think I did alot of bare foot dancing as well!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wish is my command, O Tippin.

Well, hello, Lamb here. Aka. Master Sushi Chef of the Fellowship Of The Rock! :rolleyes:

So. We'd just got into the building, and we'd been herded up to the mere mortals area, as opposed to the VIP. I was laughing and making some random joke with Tippin, when all of a sudden I felt the ground give way beneath me! Hmm. Actually, to be more accurate, I tripped! Yes, that's right, I tripped up the stairs, and I had not had a DROP to drink! It really takes a certain brand of lunatic to do that :D. I wasn't even pished! My only excuse is I was wearing long trousers... :unsure:

Edited by RangerGirl

Well, hello, Lamb here. Aka. Master Sushi Chef of the Fellowship Of The Rock! :rolleyes:

So. We'd just got into the building, and we'd been herded up to the mere mortals area, as opposed to the VIP. I was laughing and making some random joke with Tippin, when all of a sudden I felt the ground give way beneath me! Hmm. Actually, to be more accurate, I tripped! Yes, that's right, I tripped up the stairs, and I had not had a DROP to drink! It really takes a certain brand of lunatic to do that :o. I wasn't even pished! My only excuse is I was wearing long trousers... :unsure:

aww that's something I would do :D

So. We'd just got into the building, and we'd been herded up to the mere mortals area, as opposed to the VIP. I was laughing and making some random joke with Tippin, when all of a sudden I felt the ground give way beneath me! Hmm. Actually, to be more accurate, I tripped! Yes, that's right, I tripped up the stairs, and I had not had a DROP to drink! It really takes a certain brand of lunatic to do that :D. I wasn't even pished! My only excuse is I was wearing long trousers... :unsure:

that sounds fun!i'm always falling over, i once was on crutches for 2 months because i tripped over my own foot >_<;

it really was funny, because she was standing up and the next thing she was lying face down on the stairs! Omln I fell over at work the other day collecting cups to put on tables, I landed on my spam but no one saw so it was okay!

Hehe, nice to know I'm not the only person here who's clumsy on a Tonks-like scale.

I was getting something out of my cubby hole at school today, and there was a pile of bags in front of them, and I got my boot caught on one of the bags, so I kind of got yanked back at the last second and whacked my head really hard on one of the lockers >_<. Ouch. And then today in Starbucks my friend was gesturing while talking, and she whacked my straw really hard and it went right into the side of my mouth. Another ouch! And then later on she made me laugh while I was drinking, and somehow a little shard of ice got sucked right up the straw and into the back of my throat!

Dear me. I should really take some coordination lessons or something -__-

hehe that's not the worst of it! I opened the back door for my dad the other day and my sister's trainers were behind the door and it bounced off them and hit me in the side of the head! That hurt, then I phoned Lamb to whine. Also my foot kept getting tanlged in the phone lead the other day and kept tripping me up and launching the phone at me, that wasn't fun either!

funny you should say that...I may have to go in because I fell over at the train station when it was wet and slammed my ankle against the steps there and it's been swollen and hurt and painful ever since, this was before CM6, so I may have to go to have it sorted ARGH! I hate hospitals, they scare me!

The talk was amazing so much fun!

Yay! It was,I only widh tha it couldhave gone on longer!

They should really have given more time to it and let them off autographs for the rest of the afternoon, letting us grill them instead! Hell they could have started asking us questions if we ran out of questions to ask them!

Well, hello, Lamb here.  Aka. Master Sushi Chef of the Fellowship Of The Rock!  :D

So.  We'd just got into the building, and we'd been herded up to the mere mortals area, as opposed to the VIP.  I was laughing and making some random joke with Tippin, when all of a sudden I felt the ground give way beneath me!  Hmm.  Actually, to be more accurate, I tripped!  Yes, that's right, I tripped up the stairs, and I had not had a DROP to drink!  It really takes a certain brand of lunatic to do that  :lol:.  I wasn't even pished!  My only excuse is I was wearing long trousers... :lol:

that sounds fun!i'm always falling over, i once was on crutches for 2 months because i tripped over my own foot >_<;

Har-de-har! You tripped over your own foot? How shoopid! :lol:

P.S. I know tis might sound to everyboy like I'm being really mean but when she did trip over once, I TOLD her to go get it checked out but noooooooo you said you were fine! And then she came into school with a bandage on her foot. :lol:

ouch, so not doing much practicing for it then? and how've you ended up on crutches?

nope!! lol... well i was at dance practice and me and my best mate steph were doing our pair dance and we both spun around but i fell onto the side of my ankle and have now really badly sprained it.... luckily its not broken or anyfing so im hoping that it will be better for my show!!!!